Strike a pose! Miranda Kerr flashes some leg in asymmetric dress as she models for Louis Vuitton shoot in Paris
She's in Paris to catch the last of the Fashion Week events.
But it wasn't all leisure for Miranda Kerr as the model took part in a photoshoot for French designer Louis Vuitton on Tuesday.
The 33-year-old beauty posed for snaps at Place Vendome flashing some leg in an asymmetric dress.
Back at work! Miranda Kerr took part in a photoshoot for Louis Vuitton in Paris on Tuesday
The patchwork style garment featured a navy and pastel blue skirt and white bodice.
Complementing the outfit was a pair of chunky metallic boots and a silver statement necklace.
A classic beige trench coat finished off the look and Miranda's locks were immaculately styled in gentle glossy waves.
Miranda is thought to be in the French capital ahead of the Louis Vuitton Womenswear Spring-Summer 2017 runway show on Wednesday morning.
Showing a little skin: The 33-year-old star wore a colourblock dress and beige trench coat as she posed in Place Vendome
Step out like Miranda in a pair of Louis Vuitton boots
Miranda Kerr sizzled as she stepped out in head to toe Louis Vuitton as she posed for an ad campaign in the French capital.
Paris Fashion Week may be ending but that doesn't mean that the fashion moments are slowing down for the City of Light.
Click the exact style she is wearing via the link on the right for a hefty $1730 at the Louis Vuitton website.
We also have a round up of similar styles that are just as chic but they won't break the bank.
The Vince Camuto Teisha pair are red hot and won't break the bank! Go get them for $159.
Style your with a chic trench coat for Miranda's look.
Cover star: Miranda looked flawless as ever and wore her brunette locks in glossy loose curls
The event will be followed by presentations from YDE, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Moon Young Here and Miu Miu before Fashion Week officially closes with the Blind Fashion show at 6:00pm.
The mother-of-one was without tech billionaire fiancé Evan Spiegel on Tuesday, but recently admitted they might be adding a new addition to their family.
The model opened up about her husband-to-be: 'I am definitely open to the possibility of having more,' Miranda told The Daily Telegraph's Stellar magazine
Silver siren: The patchwork style garment was complemented with chunky metallic boots and a statement necklace
Miranda also revealed that she's set her wedding date for next year and that she will 'keep our wedding small and intimate'.
The model first stepped out in public with Evan at a pre-Grammys gala in Beverly Hills in February.
She shares five-year-old son Flynn with ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
Strutting her stuff! The mother-of-one looked racy in lace-up leather trousers earlier in the day
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'