'She's not turning her back': Kim Kardashian will return to Paris in future despite being robbed at gunpoint
It's the city of love — and Kim Kardashian still loves it.
The 35-year-old will return to Paris in future, despite her harrowing ordeal there this week.
The mother of two was bound, gagged and held at gunpoint in a luxury apartment as an armed gang made off with millions of dollars worth of jewelry earlier this week.
'She’s not turning her back': Kim Kardashian will return to Paris in future despite being robbed at gunpoint
But a source close to the TV star told People that has not put her off the French capital.
'She loves Paris. It’s the city of love for [her and Kanye]. She will go back to the city,' the insider said.
'It’s where her wedding activities were — the rehearsal dinner and everything. She’s not turning her back on Paris. She loves the people and the city.'
However the source claimed she would not be returning to the Hotel Pourtalès - the so called No Address Hotel - any time soon.
But a source close to the TV star told People the ordeal has not put her off the French capital
'It’s very doubtful,' they added. 'It was a great home but due to safety concerns she likely won’t ever go back. She’s not going to feel safe going back to it.'
Meanwhile Kim's husband Kanye West has vowed to boost security to protect his family following the harrowing incident.
Kanye learned about the robbery at the Meadows Festival in New York City on Sunday and abruptly announced a 'family emergency' mid-song before walking off the stage during the headline set.
A source close to the rapper told People: 'He's usually in control. And now he realizes that he could have lost her, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.'
Amour: 'She loves Paris. It’s the city of love for [her and Kanye]. She will go back to the city,' the insider said.
A gang of five armed men barged into Kim's apartment wearing ski masks and clothes with police markings at around 3am Monday morning.
The robbers managed to secure access to her accommodation by handcuffing the concierge on the ground floor, and forcing him to reveal the brunette's location in the building.
Upon entrance, Kim reportedly 'begged for her life' and told the gunmen she had children at home when two of them held the gun perilously to her head.
The group stole a jewellery box worth €6 million ($6.7 million/ £5.24 million) and a ring worth €4 million ($4.5 million/ £3.5 million), prompting fears that the valuables were personal ones, and not just jewellery Kim was borrowing for fashion week.
Spilt milk: Kanye - who learned about the incident at the Meadows Festival in New York City on Sunday and abruptly announced a 'family emergency' mid-song - has vowed to beef up family security
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'