Something to celebrate Eugenie? Princess is out and about with her man following engagement rumours
- Princess Eugenie attended a London party with boyfriend Jack Brooksbank
- The pair looked happy and relaxed as the posed for the camera on arrival
- Rumours are swirling that Mr Brooksbank is set to propose to the young royal
She is tipped to be the bride in the next royal wedding following rumours her boyfriend of six years is set to propose.
And Princess Eugenie and her partner Jack Brooksbank seemed to be in the mood to party after attending an event together in London last night.
The couple, who have been together since they were introduced in Switzerland in 2010, looked happy and relaxed as they turned up at the Serpentine party the upmarket Albert's Club in South Kensington.
Princess Eugenie and her partner Jack Brooksbank seemed to be in the mood to party after attending an event together in London last night
Eugenie happily posed for pictures as she arrived at the event and the young royal was beaming from ear to ear as she stood next to her boyfriend
They happily posed for pictures as they arrived at the event and the young royal was beaming from ear to ear as she stood next to her boyfriend.
Their appearance at the party comes just weeks after Eugenie, 26, took nightclub manager Mr Brooksbank, 29, to Balmoral to meet her grandmother.
It was rumoured that while there, he may have asked the Queen for her blessing for a forthcoming engagement.
It came after the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of York and her partner joined other members of the Royal family at the Highland retreat for a shooting party to celebrate Prince Harry's birthday.
Their appearance at the party comes just weeks after Eugenie, 26, took nightclub manager Mr Brooksbank, 29, to Balmoral to meet her grandmother
It has been reported that the couple are planning to become engaged by the end of the year with a view to marry in 2017
One insider claimed that the trip would be a 'rite of passage' for Mr Brooksbank.
And while no official announcement has been made, the couple are reportedly planning to become officially engaged by the end of this year with a view to marrying in 2017.
It was reported that the pair are set to live in Kensington Palace, which also serves as the official royal base of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The pair are said to be 'very serious' about their relationship - and Brooksbank has become close to the Duke and Duchess of York.
The pair are said to be 'very serious' about their relationship - and Brooksbank has become close to the Duke and Duchess of York, pictured
A family friend said in August: 'Jack is very close to Eugenie’s family. He is always invited away with them in the summer.
‘Sarah sees him as a son-in-law already. She and Andrew adore Jack. He is a lovely boy and he has really fitted into the family.’
However, a spokesman for Sarah, Duchess of York, categorically denied the claim her daughter was about to get engaged.
He said: 'This story is absolutely not true.'
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'