'I miss my wife': Married At First Sight star who felt no attraction to his spouse has a change of heart in new clip
He previously admitted that he was not attracted to his wife.
But it seems that after time and counseling, Married At First Sight star Nick Pendergrast has had a change of heart.
In a preview clip of Tuesday's episode of the FYI show, Nick admitted that he misses Sonia Granados and finds her attractive.
Scroll down for video
'I miss her my wife': Married at First Sight star Nick Pendergrast has had a change of heart in regards to Sonia Granados
In the clip, the duo return to Nick's home following a dinner on Cinco de Mayo. Sonia had previously moved after feeling hurt following Nick's admission of no attraction towards her.
'Seeing her smile and everything during the dinner made me realize how much I do care about Sonia, but I don't really know where her mind's at right now,' he said in commentary.
The clip transitions back to the two, who are seen engaging in light conversation, with Sonia cracking a joke that appears to soar over Nick's head.
Next, Nick, 32, points out what he's learned to a side camera.
'I've learned a lot of things like how to be apathetic, how to not say stuff to my wife that's gonna offend her without thinking about it,' he noted.
No more offending her! Next, Nick, 32, points out what he's learned to a side camera
It will take time: Later during 33-year-old Sonia's commentary, she admits that she's forgiven her husband, but insists that he still needs to 'regain her trust'
Later during 33-year-old Sonia's commentary, she admits that she's forgiven her husband, but insists that he still needs to 'regain her trust', because she's still hurt by his words 'can easily be hurt again.'
As the clip transitions to their talk on Nick's couch, he notes that she drank too much and that it's not wise of her to drive home.
'I miss my wife. She's a great person, she's got a great heart and she is very attractive,' he says in his confessional.
'Whenever she feels willing to move back, then she is welcome back.'
Quite a change: Nick admits that he misses Sonia and that 'she is very attractive'
Sonia tells Nick that she'll probably 'hang out for a bit,' and playfully asks him if it's okay.
'I'm on your sched,' he replies, nonchalantly. 'Are you really?' she asked with a partial laugh.
'I'm here. I haven't left. I'm on your sched,' he said again, smiling.
Reconciliation? Sonia admitted that she considering returning to their home
Sonia admitted that she considering returning to their home in her commentary.
'I've considered moving back in. What I need from Nick is this effort that he's putting forth right now, that it's continual.'
The clip transitions to her telling Nick that she will not drive home.
A beginning: After a night of drinks, the duo agree it is not safe for her to go to her house and she will stay there
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'