Still in the honeymoon phase! Justin Theroux says Jennifer Aniston is 'last person I talk to when I go to bed and first person I talk to when I wake up'
They wed in front of family and friends at their Los Angeles mansion in August 2015.
And it seems like Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston are still in their honeymoon phase as the actor, 45, gushed about his wife, 47, during an interview with E! News on Tuesday.
'She is the last person I talk to when I go to bed and first person I talk to when I wake up,' the Girl On The Train star admitted.
His favorite: Justin Theroux told E! News he talks to wife Jennifer Aniston day and night; here they are seen in 2015
Justin looked giddy as he talked about the Friends vet, who was wed to Brad Pitt from 2000 until 2005.
Theroux had on a black leather jacket and black top with his hair styled just right.
When he was then asked by the site's Marc Malkin if he preferred sex or a nap, he said, 'Really? Yes, and in that order.'
A lot of love: Justin looked giddy as he talked about the Friends vet, who was wed to Brad Pitt from 2000 until 2005; here they are seen in 2015
We see what she likes in the guy: The 45-year-old Theroux showed off his muscles on the cover of Men's Health
And when probed about things he doesn't know about his wife, he said: 'I don't know my wife's pass codes.' He then joked: 'I think I should learn them.'
Justin has been promoting Girl On The Train which co-stars Emily Blunt and opens on October 7.
'There's definitely no saints in this film, some less saintly than others,' he said.
'But it is a fiction. It's a mountain of several very horrible events coming together.'
He wants more: The Leftovers star, seen here with Jennifer in 2012, lso revealed he does not know her pass codes
A fan: Theroux, pictured above in 2016 at the Vulture Festival at the Standard Highline, praises his wife for being a 'proper badass'
Last week Justin called Jennifer a 'badass' when talking to The Sunday Times Magazine.
She has been the subject of intense scrutiny since the breakdown of her marriage to Pitt and his subsequent relationship with Angelina Jolie, which has recently come apart amid acrimony and accusations.
Justin says that many people 'would have crumbled under some of the stresses that have been put on her. I'm very proud of her for that, for the way she handles herself.
Smitten kitten: Theroux, pictured above staring lovingly at his wife at the Zoolander 2 premier this year, says 'it's an honour to stand behind her'
'So in a weird way it's an honour to stand behind her. Truly, in that sense, she's amazing.'
After starring in the film Wanderlust together in 2012, their fans continue to hope that they'll reunite on screen again.
Justin - who is a cousin of Louis Theroux and his brother Marcel - admits: 'It'd be more convenient... We could see each other more.'
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'