EXCLUSIVE 'We've had NO dramas': Pregnant Emily MacDonagh reveals husband Peter Andre is 'a model father'... as he dodges question about ex wife Katie Price
They tied the knot over a year ago and are expecting their second child together and Peter Andre and Emily MacDonagh revealed it's all been plain sailing.
In an interview with MailOnline, the 27-year-old said of her beau: 'He's fantastic... a model dad. I couldn't wish for anything more. I'm very lucky.
She added of her pregnancy: 'We've had no dramas. It's been easy, but the same as my first really.'
Scroll down for video
Having the best time: Peter Andre and his pregnant wife Emily MacDonagh revealed there has been no dramas with their second pregnancy in an interview with MailOnline
Loved up: The 27-year-old said of her beau: 'He's fantastic... a model dad. I couldn't wish for anything more. I'm very lucky'
The couple are already parents to Amelia, two. Peter, 44, is also father to Junior, 11 and Princess, nine, from his previous marriage to Katie Price.
Katie, 38, recently revealed she would like an 'honest showdown' with Peter to talk about the real reasons behind their split in 2009.
But Mysterious Girl singer Peter would not be drawn on the matter when asked what he thought about it.
Doing their bit: The couple are encouraging pregnant women to get the flu jab at Boots in their recent campaign
He said: 'Erm... I really need the toilet, don't you hate it when you just have to go.'
Meanwhile, the loved-up couple who are campaigning to encourage more pregnant women to get the flu jab at Boots, say they are excited about their pregnancy.
Emily said: 'I'm quite relaxed this time around. I've been a lot more organised. I'm happy with having either a boy or a girl.
Awkward: Peter's ex wife Katie, 38, recently revealed she would like an 'honest showdown' with Peter to talk about the real reasons behind their split... but he would not be drawn on it
She admitted that they might even be expanding their brood further. She said: 'I would like to see how it goes, especially with work and things like that.'
And talking about the flu jab, Emily said: 'It marries together my work [as a doctor] and being a mum and being pregnant. It's totally up my street.
'Now I've looked into it I'm totally on board with getting as many pregnant women to have it done.'
Peter has said in the past that Emily was a rock for him when his brother Andrew passed away following a battle with kidney cancer in 2012.
He said: 'It's still raw to the point that as a family we have never sat down and talked about it. My parents and brothers - we brushed it under the carpet.
Adding: 'I can't accept it. Many families are going through this now. Everyone has a different way of dealing with loss.'
It's over now: Katie and Peter are parents to Junior, 11 and Princess, nine
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'