Jessica Seinfeld dazzles in shimmering silver blazer as she attends Divorce premiere with husband Jerry in NYC
Her husband has been named one of the greatest comedians of all times.
But it was Jessica Seinfeld who made sure to turn heads when she attended the HBO premiere of Divorce with her hubby Jerry Seinfeld on Tuesday.
The 45-year-old cookbook author dazzled in a sequinned silver blazer at the star-studded event in New York City.
Blue carpet babe! Jerry Seinfeld, 62, and his wife Jessica attended the HBO premiere of Divorce in New York City on Tuesday night
Jessica - who married the Golden Globe winner in 1999 - looked effortlessly chic in the shimmering coat.
She teamed the double-breasted number with a low-cut black top which flashed a hint of cleavage.
The mother-of-three, who she shares with her funnyman husband of 16 years, rocked a pair of cropped bell bottoms, which only added to her vintage-inspired ensemble.
Shining star: The 45-year-old cookbook author dazzled in a sequinned silver blazer at the star-studded event held at the SVA Theater
Black patent leather stilettos, dainty drop diamond earrings, a few chunky rings and small leather handbag rounded out the blonde beauty's look.
Jerry, 62 - who was recently dethroned by Kevin Hart, 37, on Forbes magazine list as the highest-paid comedian - looked smart in a plush black dress suit jacket.
He also wore denim jeans, and added a casual buttoned-down dress shirt, finished off with camel suede shoes.
The happily married couple was there to show support for Sarah Jessica Parker, who is executive producing and starring in the upcoming comedy series.
Cosy co-stars: Sarah Jessica Parker looked regal in a purple frock as she shared a laugh with Molly Shannon who wowed in a black lace mini dress
Jessica took to Instagram and wrote: '#DivorceOnHBO...A painful topic handled masterfully by the incomparable @sarahjessicaparker.'
Sarah's new HBO series Divorce - the network that was responsible for her last iconic series, Sex And The City, will premiere on October 9.
The four-time Golden Globe winner plays Frances, a woman who throws around the idea of separation with her husband but doesn't know if she can do it.
Good company: Sarah, Jerry and Jessica paused for a red carpet snapshot with HBO's CEO and Chairman Richard Plepler
He ultimately gives it the green light when he discovers her affair.
The show also co-stars Thomas Haden Church, 56, who plays her husband, and Molly Shannon, 52, who plays her single friend.
Sarah looked regal in a purple lace frock adorned with a rhinestone neckline as she was spotted sharing a laugh with co-star Molly.
The SNL alum showcased her fabulous figure in a black lace mini dress with sheer ruffled hemline.
Supportive: The Sex And The City star's husband Matthew Broderick showed support for his wife of 19 years
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'