'I'm so thankful she's okay': Caitlyn Jenner expresses relief over Kim Kardashian armed heist... after being criticized
Caitlyn Jenner has reacted to the armed heist involving stepdaughter Kim Kardashian.
The 66-year-old former Olympian to her Instagram on Tuesday to share a few thoughts regarding the incident involving the 35-year-old reality star.
Caitlyn posted a photo of Kim from a photoshoot with the sweet caption: 'Love my girl! After hearing the full story, I'm so thankful she's okay.
Caring: Caitlyn Jenner commented for the first time about the armed heist involving stepdaughter Kim Kardashian on Tuesday
'Love my girl': The 66-year-old former Olympian - pictured at The ESPYs in Los Angeles back in July - took to Instagram to share her thoughts
'It's a reminder for us all to be careful in the uncertainty of this world.'
The post came a day after she was criticized by her own social media followers by posting a happy picture of herself with daughter Kylie after Kim's frightening ordeal.
The transgender reality star, 66, posted the snap, which shows her and the 19-year-old smiling with their arms around each other, to her Instagram on Monday.
Inappropriate? This came after Caitlyn posted this photo of herself and daughter Kylie to Instagram on Monday, prompting some of her fans to brand her insensitive in the wake of stepdaughter Kim's ordeal in Paris
'Had so much fun with Kylie at Sunday's car show,' Caitlyn wrote.
However, some of her fans were shocked that she wasn't showing concern for Kim's ordeal.
'Kim got robbed and she doesn't even have a dad to help her so sad,' one follower wrote in response to the photo.
Caitlyn and Kylie were both home in Los Angeles while kim's drama was unfolding thousands of miles away.
Low profile: Caitlyn was spotted out in Malibu on Tuesday
Keeping it casual: She wore a black top, jeans, sandals and a Porsche cap
Kim was 11 years old when Caitlyn - then Bruce - married her mother Kris Jenner, who had divorced her biological father Robert Kardashian in 1991, the same year she wed the Olympic decathlon gold medalist.
The latest reports coming out of Paris suggest that Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim, 35, may have been tailed by two men in the days preceding her terrifying ordeal inside an exclusive apartment in a wealthy enclave of Paris.
The two men allegedly posed as a plain-clothed detective and a photographer to gain vital 'close surveillance' information for robbery.
During the heist inside the Hotel Pourtales in the early hours of Monday morning, Kim is said to have been bound and gagged and locked in a bathroom after begging for her life. The thieves got away with $11 million in jewelry.
Home again: Kim was seen returning to her Manhattan apartment with husband Kanye West on Monday after flying back from Paris
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'