'That's illegal!' Chrissy Teigen tells Ellen DeGeneres she lives in Rihanna's old pad... and opens her fan mail
She rubs shoulders with the biggest names in the celebrity world on a daily basis.
But Chrissy Teigen turned fan girl when she opened up about living in pop star Rihanna's old house - and opening her mail.
The Sports Illustrated cover star told Ellen DeGeneres about the excitement of getting an envelope with the name of the former occupant on the front.
'I never thought I'd be cool enough!' Chrissy Teigen opens up about living in Ruhanna's old pad... and opening her fan mail
'You know that's illegal, right?' Ellen couldn't quite believe what she was hearing
'The one fun thing that does happen every once in a while is that I get a bill of hers,' she shared, on Ellen's self-named chat show.
'And I really want to somehow give it back to her. So I tried to bring it to the Grammys, and John [Legend] said "No, please don't. It doesn't look cool. You're embarrassing me!"'
Chrissy then revealed she opened the mail, saying one letter was a bill for $12.
Looking good: Chrissy wore a plunging lime green dress for her appearance on the show
Former occupant: John Legend with Rihanna - whose former home he now lives in
'She gets a lot of fan mail,' she shared. 'I don't get my own to the house.'
Ellen asked her: 'You know that's illegal, right?'
Chrissy was visibly shocked, gasping: 'Will you be editing this? Ok, good to know. This is why I can't run for president.'
Oops! Chrissy said she had no idea it was against the law to open Rihanna's letters
'She gets a lot of fan mail!' The Sports Illustrated model admitted she never thought she'd be 'cool enough' to live in Rihanna's pad
And she said of the New York house: 'I never in my life thought I would be cool enough to live in Rihanna's pad.'
In a rather less controversial moment, the pair talked about Chrisy and husband John Legend's baby daughter Luna.
'She's a good baby,' boasted Chrissy, who said they were currently sleep training the six-month-old.
Happy family: Chrissy told Ellen that her daughter Luna was a 'good baby'
Home: The family live in Rihanna's former New York apartment
'She really is such a good baby because she has John's temperament. Thank goodness!'
And she revealed the baby, who was born with a shock of brown hair, was now bald.
'She's got none of that. So now she wears this hat all the time.'
Fancy: The apartment has every amenity, including a luxury kitchen
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'