Peter Andre's pregnant wife Emily MacDonagh hugs her baby bump as she makes maternity style look effortless in an olive kick-hem dress
She's expecting her second child with high-profile husband Peter Andre.
And Emily Macdonagh seems to be making her latest pregnancy look yet more effortless than the last, after she showed off her glow this week.
The 27-year-old junior doctor offered a glimpse at her blossoming shape, picking out an olive green dress with a flirty kick hem for a promotional shoot with fellow mothers in London.
Scroll down for video
Flirty skirt: Pregnant Emily MacDonagh looked chic as she spent a day in London encouraging mothers to get their NHS flu vaccination this week
The brunette looked happy and relaxed, hugging her bump in the long-sleeved number that skimmed over her shape.
Plumping for an autumnal palette, the mum-of-one picked out a pair of knee-high tanned boots that showed off her long legs.
She also looked especially coiffed; her long ombre locks left poker straight and glossy about her shoulders.
In full bloom: The stunning doctor wore olive green, hugging her bump as she showed off her blossoming shape
Emily, who welcomed a daughter in January 2014, announced her baby joy in May and will welcome Peter's fourth child later this year.
Popstar-turned-TV personality Peter, who was previously married to Katie Price, has been trying to help Emily juggle her pregnancy and her job as a doctor.
'I just want to be a shoulder to her and help her through any difficult times,' Peter told Hello! in April, 'It's hard for her.'
He continued: 'We do a "debrief" when she comes home and she talks me through what's happened in the day.
Elegant: The tall and elegant mum-of-one looked youthful in tan boots, which elevated her frame with chunky heels
'I always try to make sure I've made her a nice dinner so that she comes into a nice, calm environment, where the baby is looked after.'
Owing to her pregnancy, health-conscious Emily recently missed out on a family trip to Florida with Peter, Amelia and his two eldest children Princess and Junior.
She's now teamed up with Boots to encourage expectant mothers to get their flu vaccination.
Emily said: 'Like all mums, I have worried about the health of my baby during this pregnancy and my first.
'So I understand it can be difficult to know what precautions are the right ones to take.
'However, from my training as a doctor I know that having a flu vaccination during pregnancy is so important for protecting you and your baby from the complications of flu.'
Cute couple: Emily and Peter, who are already parents to two-year-old Amelia, are expecting their second child together
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'