Alexa Chung channels her inner Sixties sweetheart in a leggy minidress for Longchamp cocktail party at Paris Fashion Week
While most celebrities are keen to make their arrival in Paris known during Fashion Week, British beauty Alexa Chung snuck over to the French capital without a fuss.
The model muse was evidently saving her debut for the Longchamp Cocktail party, where she arrived on Tuesday evening in a suitably stylish fashion.
Alexa, 32, sampled a Sixties look, making a feature of her long and lithe legs in a cute minidress as she arrived at Longchamp's Boutique St Honore.
Scroll down for video
Ladylike: Alexa Chung looked sleek at the Lonchamp Cocktail party at Longchamp Boutique St Honore on Tuesday night as part of Paris Fashion Week
Save for her colour-pop right handbag, Alexa was keeping her image understated in charcoal.
The overall effect was ladylike, with her hair pinned sweetly to one side, but she made sure to inject a rocky edge to the outfit with heeled ankle boots on her feet.
Though the event drew attendance from the likes of Elena Perminova and Alexa was a guest of honour, since she is the star of the handbag brand's new campaign.
Leggy lady: The brunette worked her signature cut above the knee with cute ankle boots
Teaming up: Alexa is the new muse for Longchamp, here with Jean Cassegrain
The advert, shot by Peter Lindbergh, focuses on the new Paris Première handbag, which comes in a variety of shades including black, burgundy and beige.
Alexa's history with the French brand goes back a long way but she officially returned as the face of the brand in 2016.
Her Spring 2016 campaign was her fifth for the luxury retailer, having first signed up to work with Longchamp in 2013.
When in Paris: The stunner posed on the balcony of the building
Dinner guest: Alexa was a guest of honour at the party, as a star of the new Longchamp campaign
Keeping it cool: Elena Perminova was one of the guests in a rocky studded dress
Glamazon: Audrey Tautou paired colour rich shoes with a coat dress
Exquisite star Alexa arrived in the French capital on Tuesday for the final few days of Fashion Week.
Having kicked off 2016 by establishing a fashion collaboration with British high street retailer M&S, the star firmly cemented herself in the industry this year.
In May, she went on to announced that she is following in the footsteps of Victoria Beckham to introduce her own eponymous fashion line, due in May 2017.
Perfect pair: Audrey shared the red carpet with Lambert Wilson
What a backdrop: Elena posed with her back to the Eiffel Tower
Little black dress: Laurence Ferrari rocked a little black dress
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'