'Had so much fun with Kylie': Caitlyn Jenner criticized for posting upbeat snap hours after Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint in Paris
Caitlyn Jenner has come under fire from some of her own social media followers for posting a happy picture of herself and daughter Kylie hours after step-daughter Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The transgender reality star, 66, posted the snap, which shows her and the 19-year-old smiling with their arms around each other, to her Instagram on Monday.
'Had so much fun with Kylie at Sunday's car show,' Caitlyn wrote.
Inappropriate? Caitlyn Jenner posted this photo of herself and daughter Kylie to Instagram on Monday, prompting some of her fans to brand her insensitive in the wake of stepdaughter Kim Kardashian's ordeal in Paris
However, some of her fans were shocked that she wasn't showing concern for Kim's ordeal.
'Kim got robbed and she doesn't even have a dad to help her so sad,' one follower wrote in response to the photo.
Kim was 11 years old when Caitlyn - then Bruce - married her mother Kris Jenner, who had divorced her biological father Robert Kardashian in 1991, the same year she wed the Olympic decathlon gold medalist.
Another of her social media followers wrote: 'Are you kidding me? Your daughter has a gun held to her head and this is what you are posting.'
Father figure: Kim was 11 when mom Kris married Caitlyn - then Bruce - in 1991. The I Am Cait star was her only father figure after biological dad Robert Kardashian died in 2003
Caitlyn and Kylie were both home in Los Angeles while kim's drama was unfolding thousands of miles away.
They had spent Sunday together at a car show with Kylie also posting a photo to her Instagram on Monday showing her at the wheel of one of the Batmobiles made for the movies starring Michael Keaton.
The Hollywood prop is now owned by comedian Jeff Dunham.
Having fun: Kylie Jenner, 19, also popsted a photo Monday showing herself at the wheel of a Batmobile made for the Michael Keaton Batman films
Going solo: Caitlyn has cut a lonely figure in recent weeks, being seen mostly out running errands and grabbing coffee by herself. She's seen on September 24 in Malibu
The latest reports coming out of Paris suggest that Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim, 35, may have been tailed by two men in the days preceding her terrifying ordeal inside an exclusive apartment in a wealthy enclave of Paris.
The two men allegedly posed as a plain-clothed detective and a photographer to gain vital 'close surveillance' information for robbery.
During the heist inside the Hotel Pourtales in the early hours of Monday morning, Kim is said to have been bound and gagged and locked in a bathroom after begging for her life. The thieves got away with $11 million in jewelry.
Home again: Kim was seen returning to her Manhattan apartment with husband Kanye West on Monday after flying back from Paris
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'