'She had a weak moment': TOWIE's Lydia Bright 'succumbs to ex James Argent's charms in Marbella'... but she 'deeply regrets' their night of passion
Their ups and downs have been documented on camera since TOWIE began in 2010.
And it seems Lydia Bright just can't stay away from her on/off boyfriend James 'Arg' Argent since the former lovebirds are alleged to have hooked up during TOWIE filming in Marbella earlier this week.
The 26-year-old blonde, who last split from Arg in April, reportedly 'deeply regrets' leading him on and has no intention of getting back together with her co-star.
Scroll down for video
Can't keep away! Lydia Bright and James 'Arg' Argent are alleged to have hooked up during TOWIE filming in Marbella earlier this week
A source told The Sun: 'Lydia can’t believe she fell for Arg’s charms once again.
'She puts it down to having a weak moment and deeply regrets leading him on.
'Arg was beaming afterwards, telling close pals it was a sure sign he was back in Lydia’s good books. But that’s certainly not the case.'
Regret: An insider told The Sun, 'She puts it down to having a weak moment and deeply regrets leading him on'
The pair are alleged to have spent the night together on Sunday during filming for the ITVBe show in Spain.
MailOnline has contacted representatives for both stars for comment.
Lydia and Arg's turbulent romance came crashing down once and for all this Spring, and shortly afterwards Lydia told her ex she 'despised' him during a heated beach argument.
Moment of passion: The pair are alleged to have spent the night together on Sunday during filming for the ITVBe show in Spain
Lydia said their 'difficult' relationship has made her a stronger person, adding that she does not see herself getting back with James in the future.
She said: 'For me there is no going back, we have been through a lot over the years. but I reached my limit the evening we broke up.'
Lydia ended things with her long-term boyfriend in May after he allegedly relapsed into his cocaine habit.
Arg's party lifestyle had been a source of contention over the years, with most of their rows revolving around him keeping secrets from her and slipping back into his bad ways.
Single and ready to mingle: Lydia previously revealed she has no intention of getting back together with her teenage sweetheart
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'