Laura Whitmore takes the plunge in a silk pyjama-style jumpsuit and heels at Google launch event
With the Kardashians making undergarments look acceptable as outergarments in Paris this week, Laura Whitmore was experimenting with nightwear on Tuesday.
The television personality added some sex appeal to a silk pajama-style jumpsuit as she arrived at the launch event of Google's new phone Pixel in London.
She wore her all-in-one unbuttoned almost as low as her navel and added heels to give her ensemble the red carpet edge.
Scroll down for video
Ready for bed? Laura Whitmore made a bold fashion move in a pyjama style jumpsuit on Tuesday night as she hit the launch of Google's new phone Pixel
Laura drew further attention to her low-cut neckline with long necklaces following the deep V of her unbuttoned outfit.
She cut a particularly cool figure with one hand permanently tucked into her pockets and a pouty expression poised for the cameras.
The floral garment benefitted from a pop of colour as Laura accessorised with a black, red and gold clutch bag.
Elevated: She cleverly added high heels to elevate her frame
Laura was no doubt enjoying a night away from the Strictly Come Dancing rehearsal studio on Tuesday evening.
She wowed with a Waltz in the ballroom this weekend and was saved from the first week's public vote, alongside dance partner Giovanni Pernice.
Writing for Glamourmagazine.co.uk about her first week on Strictly, Laura said last week: 'I've never been more petrified of anything than I was opening the first show last Friday. Everything felt like jelly - knees, legs… brain.'
All aboard: The blonde was game for a laugh, trying out the suitably kooky at attractions at the venue
She continued: I'll be honest with you, it hasn't been an easy ride. You have to spend a lot of time with someone you never met.
'And you have to trust them. Giovanni has been great trying to get me to build my confidence in dancing but it takes time.'
This weekend, the dancers said good bye to competitor Melvin Odoom when he was voted off the show in a shock twist that saw Anastacia pull out of the Dance-off due to injury.
A successful week on Strictly: Laura performed a delightful Waltz with dance partner Giovanni Pernice on Strictly Come Dancing this weekend
Learning to trust: Laura has recently spoken out about how hard she was finding it to put her trust in someone
Most watched News videos
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Funny Vine by Samuel Grubbs shows guy being brutally slapped
- Brutal moment two buffalo hit each other head-on at village party
- Soldiers attacked by knife wielding man at Israeli checkpoint
- Prisoner appears to headbutt guard moments before execution
- Is this proof that ballot boxes have been stuffed in elections?
- George Clooney is left shocked after finding out about Brangelina
- Teenager screams in agony as she is beaten by merciless gang
- Dashcam shows dramatic outside lane crash on M6 motorway
- Sickening footage shows ISIS shoot and behead 'spy' in Syria
- Shocking footage from 'mass brawl involving up to 100 youths'