What a gem! Frankie Bridge sizzles in clinging leather trousers and plunging top in new Thomas Sabo jewellery campaign shots
With her leather trousers, strappy heels and smokey eye make-up, Frankie Bridge looks simply sizzling in new shots for accessories brand Thomas Sabo.
The Saturdays star poses in an array of photographs which show off her stunning good looks and slim figure to maximum effect.
Along with her leather trousers, the 27-year-old singer sports layers of jewellery from the collection along with a shimmering black sleeveless top and a loose updo.
Hell for leather: Frankie Bridge sizzles in leather trousers and strappy heels in new pictures for the Autumn Winter collection for Thomas Sabo
Another picture shows the star in an off-the-shoulder white top and layers of necklaces and bracelets while her hair is worn loose around her shoulders.
Frankie is an ambassador for the brand and posed for the stunning shoot earlier this year, showing off on-season edgy and rocky designs
She said: 'I am thrilled to be the Thomas Sabo UK & Ireland ambassador. I've admired the designs for years, and am a personal fan.
'I was so excited to hear from the team when they asked me to come on board. I can't wait for everyone to see the shoot we did with the new collections!'
Stunning: Another picture shows the star in an off-the-shoulder white top and layers of necklaces and bracelets while her hair is worn loose around her shoulders
Promotion: Frankie is an ambassador for the brand and posed for the stunning shoot earlier this year, showing off on-season edgy and rocky designs
Busy Frankie is particularly lucky that husband Wayne is a hands on father to their two sons one-year-old Carter and Parker, two.
The songstress wed the sports star in Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire in 2014 after nearly fours years of dating.
Although she previously told MailOnline that they're not 'date night kind of people' she gushed about what a great father Wayne is to their young boys.
Happy together: Frankie recently gushed how husband Wayne Bridge is a hands on father
'We do try and take an hour a day to spend time with each other,' she revealed. 'He’s a great dad and just watching him play with the boys and raising them into amazing young people is so special.
'I’m lucky that I get to spend a lot of time with the boys, and with Wayne too! We’re always all together which is great.
'Parker will be three this year which is scary, it might sound clichéd but they really do grow up too fast!!'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Kanye ends NY show mid-set because of 'family emergency'
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes