Like mother, like son! Plus-size model Tess Holliday proudly shows off baby boy Bowie's best 'Blue Steel' pout in sweet Instagram selfie
- The 31-year-old took to Instagram on Tuesday to share an image of her four-month-old son unwittingly striking the famous pose from Zoolander
- Over the weekend Tess saw her 'queen' Dolly Parton in concert
- Tess, whose partner is artist Nick Holliday, also has a 10-year-old son named Rylee from a previous relationship
Tess Holliday's baby boy Bowie Juniper may only be four months old, but it looks like he has inherited his mom's modeling talent.
The 31-year-old mom took to Instagram on Tuesday to share an adorable photo of her and her little man pursing their lips as they pose for the camera.
'Don't mess with us #mood #bluesteel,' she captioned the image, making reference to the famous modeling post in the movie Zoolander.
Model at heart: Tess Holliday took to Instagram on Tuesday to share this adorable photo of her son Bowie Juniper pursing his lips for the camera
Mother-of-two: The size 22 model gave birth to her four-month-old son in early June
While Bowie's baby blue eyes are open wide for the camera, the size 22 model is rocking Alexander McQueen sunglasses and a T-shirt that reads 'Don't let idiots ruin your day'.
Over the weekend Tess got dressed up for a night at the Hollywood Bowl amphitheater where she saw Dolly Parton perform in concert.
'I've waited my whole life for this moment. Slapped on some fake eyelashes & came out to see my queen, @dollyparton,' she wrote when sharing an image of herself in the audience.
In addition to her long lashes, Tess sported winged eyeliner and pink lipstick. The mother-of-two had her auburn hair pulled back in a braided updo, which she accessorized with a flower.
Unforgettable night: Over the weekend Tess saw her 'queen' Dolly Parton in concert at the Hollywood Bowl
All dressed up: Tess donned fake eyelashes and a dramatic cat eye for her night out on the town
After the concert, Tess posted an adorable snapshot of Bowie laughing for the camera.
'Sunday smiles from my [baby],' she captioned the image, which sees the tot wearing a pink onesie and a knit elephant hat with ears.
Tess, who also has a 10-year-old son Rylee from a previous relationship, is clearly enamored with her little boy.
The plus-size star shared a collage of four images of her youngest son last week in honor of the tiny tot reaching 15 weeks of age.
'Sunday smiles': Tess also shared a sweet photo of Bowie laughing for the camera
All smiles: The proud mom posted this adorable series of images of her son last week in celebration of him turning 15 weeks old
Serious moment: When posting this photo of Bowie's round belly, Tess questioned why society stopped appreciating them
The photos show Bowie lying on his belly on a white pillow, looking up curiously at his mom while his face breaks into a sweet smile.
'Send help, I've died from cuteness,' Bowie's mom wrote on the post, accompanying it with a series of crying, baby and ambulance emojis.
Baby Bowie also made an appearance on Tess' Instagram page a few days prior in another sweet photo — but this time with a serious message.
Tess is a vocal advocate for body positivity and fat acceptance, and having a little one at home may have given her some new perspective on body image.
Role model: Tess is a vocal advocate for body positivity and often shares messages about the treatment of plus-size women on her Instagram page
Brothers: Tess also has a 10-year-old son, Rylee (right), from a previous relationship
The proud mom posted an image of Bowie's round little tummy while questioning why society doesn't value stomachs of all shapes and sizes.
'Bowie fell asleep on me nursing & I just can't stop smiling at his cute belly,' she wrote, before adding: 'It got me thinking, when did we stop appreciating round tummies & as a society "flat" is the only way to be acceptable or "cute"?! [sic]'
She added in a few body-postiive hashtags — #allbodiesaregoodbodies and #effyourbeautystandards — for good measure.
Several followers were quick to comment on their love of big baby bellies, including one that wrote: 'My little chunker has a belly and it is the cutest thing ever!'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers