Her Spice Girl! Mel B is pretty in pink as she steps out with skipping daughter Madison in Los Angeles
She shot to fame as a member of the Spice Girls.
And Mel B had to handle one of her own as she ventured out with her adorable daughter Madison in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The singer seemed in high spirits indeed as she crossed the road, with her jolly sidekick skipping at her side.
In the pink: Mel B looked excited to be out and about with daughter Madison in LA on Tuesday
The 41-year-old, was looking great for her age in a pink vest, which she wore over a sports top and matching leggings.
Mother-of-three Mel, who is returning to her old Scary Spice persona for the band's 20th anniversary reunion, completed her look with colour-coordinated pink trainers and a pair of stylish aviator sunglasses.
Adorable five-year-old Madison, whose father is her Mel's latest husband Stephen Belafonte, looked adorable in a black spotted top, leggings and trainers.
Self-styled comedian David Baddiel recently claimed he nearly enjoyed a threesome with her and bandmate and Mel C in the nineties after charming them into bed with his fame.
The 52-year-old claimed he was forced to abandon the plans after they proved to be too noisy.
Bra-vo: She was supporting her ample assets with a trendy sports bra
With a hop, skip and a jump: Her adorable daughter was having a great time crossing the road
In a spot of bother: She was wearing a spotted top and black bottoms
He told The Mirror: 'Somehow, two of them ended up in bed with me, but I didn’t end up having sex with either of them because they made so much noise and the hotel security threatened to throw me out.
'I’m not talking about orgasmic noise, I’m talking about girl power, having a laugh, Wannabe kinda noises. And when I asked them to stop, they just did it more.'
Meanwhile her chart-topping band have been warned by Victoria Beckham not to perform their classic material during their 20th anniversary reunion.
The singer, who along with Melanie C has declined to take part, said: " I do think they should sing new material, though, because what we did as the Spice Girls was so special.
'If they sang Spice Girls songs, I think I might be a bit sad.'
Walking on air: The youngster was not holding back as they headed across
'A bit sad': Victoria Beckham does not want the Spice Girls doing old material at the 20th anniversary reunion shows as two members are not taking part
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers