Katie Waissel shows off her toned physique in tiny white bikini as she soaks up the sun in Los Angeles
She went through an emotional stint in the Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year.
So Katie Waissel is well-deserving of some chilled out downtime, as illustrated when she enjoyed a sunbathing session in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The 30-year-old X Factor reject showed off her incredible figure in a slinky white bikini with saucy sheer panels.
Scroll down for video
Bit of all white! Katie Waissel is well deserving of some chilled out downtime, as illustrated when she enjoyed a sunbathing session in Los Angeles on Wednesday
Katie first found fame on The X Factor in 2010, where she made it through to the live shows and became the seventh act to be eliminated from the talent programme.
Since leaving the show she toyed with solo work and is now the lead singer of the Red Velvet Band. She entered the CBB house earlier this year.
Her slinky bikini showed off every inch of her incredible figure due to the extremely scanty nature of the material, which featured a tiny triangle top.
The muted colour was perfect for showing off her colourful artwork littering her physique - with tattoos extending the length of her arm.
Sizzling: The 30-year-old X Factor reject showed off her incredible figure in a slinky white bikini with saucy sheer panels
Peachy: As she rotated on her sunlounger to ensure she got full coverage on her figure, she showed off her incredibly perky posterior
As she rotated on her sunlounger to ensure she got full coverage on her figure, she showed off her incredibly perky posterior.
She scraped her ombre tresses into a high bun while showing off her stunning good looks by going make-up free while catching the rays.
Katie's time in the Celebrity Big Brother house was marred with controversy after legendary actor Christopher Biggins made an anti-Semitic joke towards the star.
Back in the day: Katie first found fame on The X Factor in 2010, where she made it through to the live shows and became the seventh act to be eliminated from the talent programme
Katie's mother called for police to quiz disgraced Christopher over his alleged Nazi joke. The entertainer, 67, was booted out of the CBB house by Channel 5 bosses after receiving three warnings over his controversial comments.
His first reprimand came when he made comments alluding to the Holocaust to Jewish singer Katie Waissel while housemates rowed in the bathroom.
The final straw came when he claimed that that Aids was 'a bisexual disease'.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers