Jason Derulo spotted at dinner with mystery woman after saying he finds it 'annoying' to wait for sex
He recently made it clear that he doesn't enjoy the thrill of the chase and likes to hook up on a first date.
Who knows whether Jason Derulo explained that to his leggy blonde dining companion on Tuesday.
The 27-year-old singer was spotted at Catch in West Hollywood with the mystery lady.
Scroll down for video
Night out: Jason Derulo was spotted out to dinner with a mystery woman on Tuesday in Los Angeles
The Want to Want Me hit-maker wore a black and white hooped long sleeved T-shirt.
He teamed it with black skinny jeans and white trainers, as he trailed behind the stunning lady.
Wearing a coy smile, she flashed her thighs in over-the-knee boots and a shimmering mini-dress.
Stripes: The Want to Want Me hit-maker wore a black and white hooped long sleeved T-shirt
His last relationship was seven-months long, with model Daphne Joy.
In August, Jason said it is a 'myth' that making a man wait makes a woman more desirable and advocated sex on the first date.
When quizzed on KIIS 106.5FM about whether he finds a woman more attractive if made to wait several dates before having sex, the 26-year-old said: 'As a grown man that doesn’t really do anything for me.'
He added: 'Sometimes it's actually annoying.'
Hotspot: The 27-year-old singer was spotted at Catch in West Hollywood with the mystery lady
Sexy: Wearing a coy smile, she flashed her thighs in over-the-knee boots and a shimmering mini-dress
Stylish: He teamed it with black skinny jeans and white trainers, as he trailed behind the stunning lady
The Kiss The Sky hit-maker went on to say: 'This is a myth though; women think that if you make a man wait, they’re gonna want you more.'
Jason added: 'I don’t agree with that at all.'
The So You Think You Can Dance judge said that at the end of the day, 'it's more about personality' and 'if you hit it off with somebody' then you shouldn't need to wait to be intimate.
Meanwhile, Jason has been busy with song-writing since his split from 29-year-old Daphne.
Exes: The singer-dancer was in a three-year relationship with singer Jordin Sparks before the pair split in 2014
The pair started dating in November last year but split a short seven months later.
Speaking to People, the ladies' man revealed he's written a break-up song about the busty bombshell.
'There's one that I did last night that talks about it pretty spot-on,' he said. 'I actually sent it to her, too. A lot of times, she's like, "You don't speak to me. You're not talking to me. I don't get it." So I wrote it in a song, and she was like, "It's clearer now."'
Before Daphne, the singer-dancer was in a three-year relationship with singer Jordin Sparks before the pair split in 2014.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers