'I will never get over losing Bernie and Brian': Linda Nolan reveals the pain of losing her beloved sister and husband to cancer and talks about healing rift with Jim Davidson
Her beloved sister Bernie passed away following a battle with cancer three years ago and she lost her husband Brian from the same disease in 2007.
And Linda Nolan says she'll never get over the loss.
In an interview with Lorraine on Wednesday, the 57-year-old said her sister Bernie asked left her a note with said to 'remember her with a smile' and that she 'wanted tears, but not too many.'
Sad: Linda Nolan talked about how she will 'never get over losing her beloved sister Bernie who died from cancer three years ago - she spoke of her loss on Lorraine on Wednesday
Pictured with her late sister in 2011 (left), she said she had left her a note which was read out at her funeral which said: 'Remember me with a smile... I want tears but not too many'
She said: 'We always have a drink for her on her birthday. Well, any excuse to have a drink. People on social media always post a picture of a drink in her memory.
'It means a lot to us.'
Linda, who appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2014, said she would go back on the show in a heartbeat.
She said: 'I am a reality TV junkie. I would go back in tomorrow. My sister Coleen appeared on the show before me but it was a shock when I came out to boos.'
A tragic time: Linda also spoke about losing her husband Brian in 2007 to the same disease
Linda shared the house with one of her long-term enemies, television presenter Jim Davidson who she accused of bullying her.
He drove her to tears when he mentioned an alleged incident in which her late husband Brian Hudson stole cash from Frank Carson at a Blackpool gig in 1995.
But Linda refuses to hold a grudge over it.
Her love: Linda pictured with her late husband Brian in 1984. She said: 'I will never get over losing them but I have turned a corner
She said: 'Even Jim. We had a laugh. We were never going to be the best of friends. It is what it is.'
And returning to talk about her painful family losses, she said: 'I will never get over losing Brian and Bernie. But I've turned a corner.
'But I'm back to doing what I love.'
Linda is starring in a musical called Rumpy Pumpy at the Theatre Royal Windsor and The Union Theatre, Southwark.
Going back: Linda also said she would love another stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house - she starred on the reality show in 2014 along with her enemy Jim Davidson
She said: 'Even Jim. We had a laugh. We were never going to be the best of friends. It is what it is'
She's got the look: Linda was pictured outside the studios on Wednesday wearing a beautiful bright pink jacket over a black ensemble
High spirits: She appeared in high spirits as she smiled for photographers wearing a pair of trainers and carrying her shopping in her hand
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers