Feeling fine! Fetty Wap flashes $165K in cash outside court after paying $360 penalty for car's tinted windows
Usually when someone stumps up a traffic fine they are not in the best of moods.
But rapper Fetty Wap used the occasion as an opportunity to flaunt his wealth after he paid up for several offenses, including a penalty for driving with tinted windows, in New Jersey on Wednesday.
The 25-year-old singer grinned with glee as he posed with his massive stacks of cash outside the court in Cedar Grove.
Wad a day: Fetty Wap posed up with stacks of cash after paying fines at a New Jersey court on Wednesday
Fetty Wap had left with most of his $165,000 in tact after being ordered to pay just a $360 fine.
The hip hop personality, whose real name is Willie Maxwell II, adopted a more sober appearance inside the court as he was flanked by his lawyer Navarro Gray.
According to TMZ he pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license, overly tinted windows and failure to replace lost or defaced license plates.
Loving it: The hip hop star was lapping up the attention after his day at court
Hamming it up: He took great delight in striking a number of poses
In addition he admitted a charge after police came to his home more than twice due to false alarms.
However outside court he joked his problem was the fact he had been, 'driving while black and rich.'
However he may end up keeping his tinted windows after all, his lawyer told the judge he needs them as he has glaucoma. His medical exemption application is still pending.
Big Willie style: The rapper said he had brought along a whopping $165,000 in cash
Keeping it brief: He never spoke in court and allowed his lawyer Navarro Gray to address the judge
The Trap Queen star was pulled over by police on July 6, and he was then arrested and released.
The chart-topper first came to prominence after his independently released single Trap Queen peaked at number two in the charts in May 2015 after being picked up by 300 Entertainment, which helped him get a record deal.
He later had hits with 679 and My Way, while his debut album and reached number one on the US Billboard 200 chart after its release in September that same year.
Shooting star: He was signed up on a record deal after his single Trap Queen became a hit
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers