Celebrating! Eiza Gonzalez wows in black romper during night out in Hollywood after being cast in James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel film
She landed a coveted role in James Cameron's action film Alita: Battle Angel on Wednesday.
The next day Eiza Gonzalez stepped out to celebrate the good news at West Hollywood hot spot Catch while rocking a strapless black romper.
The 26-year-old, who showed off her legs in the fitted one-piece.
Scroll down for video
Wow: Eiza Gonzalez stepped out on Thursday in a strapless black romper to celebrate at West Hollywood hot spot Catch after landing role in James Cameron project
Her role in the Robert Rodriguez-directed and James Cameron-produced movie is currently unknown. The film also stars Rosa Salazar, Christoph Waltz, Jackie Earle Haley and Ed Skrein. The adventure film is scheduled to be released on July 20, 2018.
For her dinner outing, the Mexico-born star chose a fitted black number that revealed a hint of cleavage.
The romper, which grazed her thighs, also highlighted the star's tiny waist.
Smoldering: The 26-year-old, who showed off her legs in the fitted one-piece, styled the thigh-grazing number with a denim coat, choker and coral lip gloss
The stunning TV star paired the curve-hugging look with a fashion forward denim coat that fell just past her knees.
Eiza styled the ensemble with a black choker, a snakeskin tasseled clutch and studded boots.
The Baby Driver actress added studded earrings, a delicate ring and a sparkling bangle to finish it off.
The screen siren wore her brunette tresses loose with gold smoky eye makeup and coral lip gloss.
For a good cause: She shared a photo from the set of a video she filmed for the Vote Your Future campaign with Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and Emmanuel Lubezki
On Tuesday, Eiza donned another leggy look - this time pairing a grey turtleneck with a cream skirt, white heels and red lips.
Eiza has been a vocal supporter of the Vote Your Future campaign.
She shared a photo from the set of a video she filmed for the movement with Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and Emmanuel Lubezki.
For the clip, the star looked lovely in a satin tank top with jeans, adding a cream ribbon choker.
Last week, the starlet stepped out in a fitted white dress for Variety's 10 Latinos To Watch ceremony.
A vision in white: Last week, the starlet stepped out in a fitted dress for Variety's 10 Latinos To Watch ceremony; pictured on September 28 in West Hollywood
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers