Going blue! Dita Von Teese flaunts her fantastic figure in plunging silk gown at charity auction in Hollywood
She has been known to go blue in her time.
And Dita Von Teese turned every head on Thursday when she wore a plunging silk gown to a charity auction in Los Angeles.
The famed burlesque dancer was looking close to her busty best as she turned heads at the Photo 16 Auction, which was raising money for a national AIDS monument.
She blue them away: Dita Von Teese showcased her assets in a plunging gown in LA Thursday
The 44-year-old was looking great for her age in the glamorous silk dress, which she combined with vintage stilettos and a crocodile skin purse.
Dita certainly seemed to be enjoying herself at the event, as she took to Instagram to plug a photograph of herself that was going under the hammer.
She said: 'At the Photo16 auction, fundraiser for the national monument in remembrance of those lost in the AIDS crisis. Bid @paddle8 now!'
But Marilyn Manson's former wife was not the only big name strutting their stuff at the thrilling event.
Going blue: The busty burlesque dancer certainly made quite the impression
Such a Von Teese-r: She revelled in the attention as she headed to the auction venue
Drumming up interest: She promoted the auction of her photo on Instagram
For All Night Long legend Lionel Ritchie was also there with his much younger lover Lisa Parigi.
The 67-year-old seemed in very high spirits as he escorted his partner of four years, who is in her thirties, to the exciting event.
Father-of-three Lionel recently admitted he is open having more children with his partner, but the penny-pincher, who is worth $200 million, ruled out marriage as divorces are too expensive.
Ready to go All Night Long: Lionel Richie escorted his much younger lover Lisa Parigi to the event
So excited: The joy was written all over Lionel's face as he prepared to enjoy a night of gaity
He said: 'I’m willing to become a father again. I might have just let a secret slip there, but so be it - Lisa and I are cool with the idea of children.
'Marriage, on the other hand, is a very different issue, it’s a bad idea for men.
I’ve been there twice and it was very expensive for me. I’ve no idea to go there a third time - women have killed it for me.
'Kids aren’t the problem - ex-wives are. That’s why I won’t marry again, but I’m happy to commit in other ways.'
Thumbs up: The Dancing On The Ceiling star seemed in a sparkling mood
Family ties: He has said he would have children with Lisa but ruled out marriage
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers