Puppy love! Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness cuddle up as they walk their dogs in New York
They've been happily married since April 1996.
And on Thursday, Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness still looked very much in love as they took their two dogs for a walk in New York City on Thursday.
The couple were all smiles and Deborra-Lee wrapped an arm around the Wolverine star as they strolled along.
Together forever: On Thursday, Hugh Jackman, 47, and wife Deborra-Lee Furness, 60, looked affectionate as they took their dogs Dali and Allegra for a walk in New York
The duo were quite the matching couple in head-to-toe black attire.
Hugh, 47, wore a polo shirt with slim-fit trousers, accessorizing only with a watch and a pair of shades.
Deborra-Lee, 60 kept warm in a sweater and skinny bottoms.
Coordinated: The duo were quite the matching couple, each in head-to-toe black attire
Casual style: Hugh wore a polo shirt with slim-fit trousers, accessorizing only with a watch and a pair of shades
Her strawberry blonde hair was tied back in a loose updo, strands loosely framing her face.
The actors kept a close watch on their pampered pooches, French bulldog Dali and poodle-terrier mix Allegra.
The Australian actors are parents to daughter Ava, 11, and son Oscar, 16.
In step: The couple looked perfectly in sync in all black ensembles
Busy man: Currently, Hugh has three films in the works
Hugh was enjoying some down time amid his busy schedule, which includes three upcoming films.
The Aussie star is currently filming the animated comedy Larrikins. The feature, set to release in 2018, also stars Margot Robbie, Naomi Watts and Rose Byrne.
But fans of the actor won't have to wait until 2018 to hear from Hugh.
Next year, the Rise of the Guardians actor will appear in the final installment of the Wolverine franchise, called Logan.
Wolverine returns! The Aussie star shared a proud photo as he revealed the name of the next Wolverine movie on Instagram yesterday
He proudly revealed the name of the new movie as he posed under a billboard in New York and shared the snap on Instagram yesterday.
And he'll star as the legendary P.T. Barnum in the based-on-a-true-story drama The Greatest Showman.
The biographical-musical will also feature Zac Efron, Michelle Williams and Zendaya.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers