Punk princess! Kristen Stewart shows off her edgy side as she goes bra-less in black vest and plaid trousers
She portrayed Joan Jett in 2010 movie The Runaways, and Kristen Stewart was harking back to the punk era as she stepped out in New York on Thursday.
The 26-year-old wore a black blazer and a pair of mustard yellow plaid trousers as she headed inside a building with her entourage in tow.
With just a black vest worn beneath her jacket, the bra-less actress flashed a bit of flesh as she ducked into the building.
Making a comeback! Kristen Stewart brought back the punk era as she made a quick exit out of her car in New York on Thursday
The peroxide blonde continued with the punk rock theme as she wore a silver chain necklace with a locket.
Opting to shade her eyesight behind a pair of silver tint sunglasses, Kristen had her bright blonde hair slicked back away from her face while opting to go for minimal makeup.
She also carried a black quilted Chanel purse, while offsetting the designer goods with a pair of extra casual sneakers.
Kristen has been busy promoting her new movie, Certain Women, at NYFF lately.
Flashing the flesh! With just a black vest worn beneath her jacket, the bra-less actress flashed a bit of flesh as she ducked into the building
Casual 'do: Opting to shade her eyesight behind a pair of silver tint sunglasses, the 26-year-old had her bright blonde hair slicked back away from her face while opting to go for minimal makeup
She stars opposite Michelle Williams and Laura Dern.
In a new interview with W magazine Kristen - who appears nude in her new indie flick Personal Shopper - opens up about how comfortable she is with sex scenes.
'I wasn’t apprehensive,' she explained. 'I feel super great with director Olivier [Assayas], as well.
Just the best! She also carried a black quilted Chanel purse, while offsetting the designer goods with a pair of extra casual sneakers
'The scenes in which I don’t have clothes on or the scenes that seem 'risqué' from an outsider's perspective, there was no acknowledgment on his part.'
The actress said her director’s nonchalant attitude was cultural: 'They're very f****** French.'
But said that Americans, on the other hand, 'are weirder about s*** like that.'
Certain Women will premiere in the U.S. on October 14.
Hard at work: The star's movie Certain Women, which she is promoting at NYFF, follows the intersecting lives of three women in small town America
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers