'I'm double upset!' Ashton Kutcher annoyed pal Laura Prepon kept engagement to Ben Foster a secret
Ashton Kutcher is annoyed that his That 70s Show co-star Laura Prepon didn't tell him about her engagement.
The actor, who famously kept his own engagement and marriage to co-star Mila Kunis hidden from the public for a long time, took Prepon to task during his guest co-host stint on Live! With Kelly Friday.
'She just announced this engagement, and I had to find out in the news! And she's my friend!' he exclaimed to Kelly Ripa as they were about to interview the actress about her new movie The Girl On The Train.
Scroll down for video
Upset: Ashton Kutcher took Laura Prepon to task during his guest co-hosting gig on Live! With Kelly on Friday over her 'secret' engagement to Ben Foster
'And it's not just a random engagement. It's an engagement to another friend of mine!' Kutcher, 38, went on.
'So I'm double upset that neither of them told me! I got off the plane in New York like, 'What?''
Prepon, 36, debuted her engagement ring at her film's premiere in New York earlier in the week as she walked the red carpet with beau Ben Foster, 35.
Left out in the cold: The actor, 38, berated his That 70s Show co-star for not telling him she had gotten engaged leaving him to find out from media reports
Taken to task: The fact that Foster is also a pal of his made him 'double upset', Kutcher revealed as Kelly Ripa expressed shock
Surprise! Prepon, 36, debuted her engagement ring at The Girl On The Train premiere in New York earlier this week. She and Foster, 35, only went public with their romance in July
Kutcher, who is expecting a second child, a boy, with Kunis, remarked that it feels 'weird' to see all his friends 'hooking up.'
Meanwhile, Prepon had a dig back at her pal who likes to keep his private life private despite his fame.
'If anyone understands, you get it,' she told him.
'Oh, I get it,' the former husband of Demi Moore responded. 'But 'private lives' includes friends!'
Buddies: Prepon and Kutcher have been friends for 20 years, starting out in Hollywood at the same time
No hard feelings: The two stars made up with a big warm hug
Precedent: Kutcher kept his engagement and marriage to That 70s Show co-star Mila Kunis hidden from public for a long time. The couple, pictured in 2014, are expecting a second child
Back in the day: Prepon and Kutcher are pictured with co-star Topher Grace in an episode of That 70s Show, that launched all of their Hollywood careers
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers