The fashion flops Posh forgot: As Victoria Beckham admits to just two fashion faux pas, we jog her memory
- Victoria Beckham has confessed to a fashion magazine she has only made a couple of fashion faux pas
- She admitted wearing a PVC catsuit and Christian Louboutin heels while pregnant was not very stylish
- But here, the Daily Mail Style Editor reveals some of the other awkward outfits Victoria would rather forget
Is Posh telling porkies? Spice Girl turned designer Victoria Beckham has confessed to fashion magazine The Edit that she has made a couple of style bloopers in the past.
‘At some point I thought it was OK to wear a PVC catsuit,’ she said, adding that: ‘When I was pregnant with Romeo I walked around Disneyland in Christian Louboutin heels, at nine months pregnant!’
But were these really her only fashion fails? Hardly. Daily Mail Style Editor DINAH VAN TULLEKEN reveals some other awkward outfits Victoria would rather forget...
Scroll down for video
A teeny-tiny handkerchief top for a 1999 night out in London — in chilly October? Brrr!
Yabba dabba doo! At a 1999 party thrown by Elton John, she looks like an extra from The Flintstones
A hot pink corseted PVC jumpsuit? What on earth was she thinking? Fashions were bad back in February 2000, but there was no excuse for this, surely!
Oops, she did it again. But in 2000 Posh, not Britney, hit the town in double denim
Chavtastic! Victoria showcases her design talent in 2000 by turning a Burberry check scarf into a Rambo-style headband to match her bikini top
Flashing the flesh in a barely-there Dolce & Gabbana dress in 2002. But is it slowly unravelling?
Leopard print, lace, snakeskin… out in Paris in 2005, Victoria squeezes several tacky trends into one unsightly outfit
Heading for Elton John and David Furnish’s civil partnership reception in 2005 in an oh-so-skimpy £2,300 number from Italian Roberto Cavalli, accessorised with diamonds and faux fur
The queen of the WAGs has a style wobble in a low-cut top and micro-skirt at the 2006 World Cup
When the Beckhams relocated to LA in 2007, Victoria failed to impress in this trashy zebra Michael Hoban minidress
A Giles Deacon corset mini-dress, thigh-high leather boots and lashings of fake tan were not a good combo in 2009
Boarding a flight out of LA in 2009, she looks oddly like a demented airline pilot in a suede trench, militarystyle hat and aviator sunglasses
Wearing one of her own designs in 2013, she looks oddly like a giant teabag — though this shapeless dropwaister retailed at £855. Gulp!
Picture research: Claire Cisotti
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers