Flash Corden! James embraces the Hollywood lifestyle as he takes his convertible Jaguar for a spin in the LA sunshine
He made his name in British TV shows such as Fat Friends, Teachers and Gavin & Stacey.
But these days, James Corden is fully embracing the Hollywood lifestyle.
The 38-year-old enjoyed a stroll in the Los Angeles sunshine on Thursday before taking his convertible Jaguar for a spin.
Scroll down for video
Me and my car: James Corden took his convertible Jaguar for a spin around Los Angeles on Thursday
The actor-turned U.S. talk show host looked smart in a black and red checked shirt dark blue jeans and regulation sunglasses as he strolled along a tree-lined street.
Earlier he stopped by his office in the beachside enclave of Santa Monica.
James took over from Scottish host Craig Ferguson as the host of the CBS late night show last March.
Enjoying the sun: The British-born talk show host looked dapper in a black and red checked shirt and jeans as he strolled through the Los Angeles sunshine
In check: James was seen leaving his office in the beachside enclave of Santa Monica
Drive my car: James has always been a fan of a Jaguar, driving an XKR when he lived in London
Since then his regular segment - carpool karaoke - has been a viral hit - featuring guests of the calibre of George Clooney, Adele, Julia Roberts and even Michelle Obama.
In fact, the show has already won four Emmy nominations in just 18 months of being on air.
'I don’t know if I would ever say that we were savvy,' he told Deadline when asked about the viral success of Carpool. 'We understood that for our show to reach the biggest audience it can, we have to embrace the Internet.
Sing when you're winning: The star has experienced a steady rise to fame and a viral hit in carpool karaoke
Check mate: James's show has already scored four Emmy nominations in 18 months
Family man: James relocated to Los Angeles with his wife Julia along with their son Max, four and daughter Carey, who turns two-years-old at the end of this month
'The trick is to just make something good; if you make something good for your show, people will share it the next day.'
James relocated to Los Angeles with his wife Julia along with their son Max, four and daughter Carey, who turns two-years-old at the end of this month.
In fact, James likes to embrace the feel good factor for his show - something he embraced recently when he tweeted his support for Kim Kardashian after news broke about her robbery ordeal.
‘People making jokes about @KimKardashian tonight would do well to remember that she’s a mother, a daughter, a wife, a friend. Be nice or shut up,' he wrote.
Comedy beginnings: James 's character Smithy proved popular among fans of his BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey which he co-wrote with co-star Ruth Jones (far left)
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers