Not taking any chances: Khloé Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner cancel book signings over 'security concerns' after Kim's robbery
Khloé, 32, was scheduled for appearances at Barnes & Noble stores to promote the paperback release of her memoir Strong Looks Better Naked.
Security concerns: Khloe Kardashian, shown in November 2015 at a book signing in San Diego, has cancelled planned book signings due to security concerns
Kendall, 20, and Kylie, 19, also had similar planned appearances for their upcoming second book Time of the Twins: The Story of Lex and Livia.
Representatives for the reality stars-turned-authors told bookstores that 'due to recent events and ongoing security issues, we are canceling all book signings'.
The message added that 'safety is the number one priority' and said the famous siblings would push the books on social media to make up for the lack of in-store apperances.
Safety first: Kendall and Kylie Jenner, shown in June 2014 in Los Angeles promoting their debut novel, also have cancelled planned book signings
Barnes & Noble stores also were told they could send books to Khloe, Kendall and Kylie to have them signed for fans.
The move comes as Kim also cancelled all public appearances, and the entire family beefs up security after the terrifying armed heist.
Their hit show Keeping Up With The Kardashians also has been put on hold 'indefinitely' by E!, which says 'Kim's well-being is our core focus right now'.
Kim was asleep when five masked armed men on early Monday stormed her private hotel in Paris and forced their way into her room.
Jewelry heist: Kim Kardashian, shown signing her book of selfies, Selfish in May 2015 in Los Angeles, has cancelled all appearances since being robbed early on Monday in Paris
Memoir: The sisters have called off in-person appearances over security fears, but will sign books sent to them by Barnes & Noble for fans
The mother-of-two begged for her life as she was bound and gagged and tossed into the bathtub.
The robbers made away with nearly $11 million of jewelry including a ring worth $4 million that husband Kanye West, 39, gave her.
Kim, her mother Kris Jenner and her three-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint arrived back in Los Angeles from New York on Thursday.
The KUWTK star reportedly feels safer in Los Angeles, and is deeply shaken by the armed attack. Her husband Kanye will join her later on Thursday before resuming his Saint Pablo tour on Friday.
No arrests have been made in connection with the Paris heist.
Follow-up novel: Kendall and Kylie, shown in June 2014 in New Jersey, have followed up their debut novel with Time of the Twins: The Story of Lex and Livia due out in November
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers