Scott Disick enjoys a bonding lunch outing with his son Mason... just days after Kim Kardashian's Paris ordeal
Their family has endured a rough past few days.
But regardless of the tough situation, Scott Disick Wanted to enjoy some bonding time with his eldest child.
The 33-year-old reality star was pictured heading to lunch at King's Fish House in Calabasas with his six-year-old son Mason on Thursday.
Just the two of us: Scott Disick was pictured heading to lunch at King's Fish House in Calabasas with his six-year-old son Mason on Thursday
It was one of the first times the two have been spotted in public since Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
As the 35-year-old reality star returned to Los Angeles earlier that day, Scott appeared to have a serious and concerned look on the outing.
He sported a grey crewneck sweater with matching skinny jeans and a pair of black Adidas Ultra Boost trainers for the occasion.
Out and about: It was one of the first times the 33-year-old was spotted in public since Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris
Fatherly duties: Scott kept a close eye on his six-year-old child as they held hands while heading to the restaurant
His hair was combed back in his signature slicked back look as he sported quite a bit of scruff on his face.
Mason wore a navy blue graphic top, khaki shorts and white slip-on Vans shoes.
Scott kept a close eye on his eldest child as they held hands while heading to the restaurant.
Comfortable customer: He sported a grey crewneck sweater with matching skinny jeans and a pair of black Adidas Ultra Boost trainers for the occasion
In the early hours of Monday, Kim was robbed by five armed men wearing ski masks and clothes with police markings, who entered her Paris hotel building at around 3am after the concierge let them in.
They tied her up and held a gun to her head as she begged for her life and told them she was a mother of two, before the robbers made off with her giant ring and a jewelry box.
The reality star is said to be 'badly shaken' and 'blaming herself' after the shocking attack, and is already making changes to her public profile and security.
Touching down: Kim Kardashian touched down in Los Angeles with her two kids and mother Kris Jenner on Thursday
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers