Dressed to frill! Emma Stone and Amy Adams dazzle in ruffled frocks on red carpet at Mill Valley Film Festival
She's known as a Hollywood fashion maven.
And Emma Stone impressed again on Thursday night's red carpet at the Mill Valley Film Festival.
The 27-year-old Easy A actress, who is promoting La La Land, turned heads in an intricate white lace number that featured numerous frills and ruffles on the bodice.
All smiles: Emma Stone impressed again on Thursday night's La La Land red carpet at the Mill Valley Film Festival
Sheer cutouts under the arms flashed just a glimpse of flesh, while black piping accents zigzagged down the length of the garment, stopping at a frilly hem just under the star's knees.
A pair of delicate, black strappy stilettos, and some simple jewelry from Eva Fehren rounded out her decadent look.
Her famous red tresses were tucked behind her right ear and brushed over to her left shoulder.
A dash of blush, exquisite eye make-up and some lovely crimson lipstick ensured the star was camera ready.
Positively angelic: The 27-year-old Easy A actress turned heads in an intricate white lace number that featured numerous frills and ruffles on the bodice
Perfectly coiffed: Her famous red tresses were tucked behind her right ear and brushed over to her left shoulder
Meanwhile Arrival star Amy Adams, 42, stopped by for a few snaps with her friend Emma.
Amy donned an interesting black dress for her appearance, which featured shiny details on the front, wide shoulder straps and a ruffled hem.
Black peep toe platform heels finished off her sophisticated ensemble.
Talented pals: Meanwhile Arrival star Amy Adams stopped by for a few snaps with her friend Emma
Woman in black: The 42-year-old cut a gorgeous figure in her sparkly black number
She also employed some natural-looking make-up and light rose lipstick to ensure she looked lovely for the photo op.
La La Land tells the story of a jazz pianist, played by Ryan Gosling, who falls for a young actress in Los Angeles, of course played by Stone.
Meanwhile Amy's movie Arrival follows a linguist who is hired by the military to help translate alien communications, and also stars Jeremy Renner.
All together: The actresses posed for a shot with some festival personnel, including founder Mark Fishkin (right)
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers