'My heart is with Kim': Lena Dunham comes to Kardashian's defence and is 'thinking about her every day' after armed robbery
But the 35-year-old reality star will be happy to know that Lena Dunham has come to her defence.
The 30-year-old Girls star sent nothing but positive vibes Kim's way during an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club on Wednesday.
Back-up: Lena Dunham has come to the defence of Kim Kardashian - pictured together in April 2015 - during an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club on Wednesday
Lena insisted that even if she and the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star aren't gal pals, she has her in her thoughts as she said: 'So awful.
'I literally am thinking about her every day like she's my friend even though I don’t know her. I’m like, "Is she feeling OK? Is she talking to somebody? I’m worried."'
Since the incident many have made jokes about Kim's situation and that does not sit well with the comedienne.
Lena said: 'What I really hate about this Kim thing is that people are feeling so much license to make jokes.
Support system: The 30-year-old Girls creator said she is not friends with Kim, personally, but is worried for her
'That’s a human being and she may have put her life on display in a specific way and you may not agree with everything that she does, but that is a woman, and a mother and a daughter who’s just been put through something so heinous.'
She ended her comments on Kanye West's wife by adding: 'My heart is with Kim.'
The two were pictured together previously at the Variety Power Of Women New York event in April 2015.
Touching down: The 35-year-old reality star touched down in Los Angeles with her two kids and mother Kris Jenner on Thursday
In the early hours of Monday, Kim was robbed by five armed men wearing ski masks and clothes with police markings, who entered her Paris hotel building at around 3am after the concierge let them in.
They tied her up and held a gun to her head as she begged for her life and told them she was a mother of two, before the robbers made off with her giant ring and a jewelry box.
The reality star is said to be 'badly shaken' and 'blaming herself' after the shocking attack, and is already making changes to her public profile and security.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers