'Love this woman!' Rob Kardashian shares his feelings for Blac Chyna... after reports they were 'faking' relationship for cameras
The authenticity of their relationship came under scrutiny on Wednesday as reports suggested they were faking it for the cameras.
But Rob Kardashian, 29, hit back on Thursday as he declared his love for Blac Chyna, 28.
The reclusive reality television star shared a sweet post on Instagram, alongside a picture of the former stripper, with whom he is expecting a daughter next month.
Rob Kardashian, 29, hit back on Thursday as he declared his love for Blac Chyna, 28
Rob sounded like he couldn't be more smitten with his pregnant fiancée, who is wearing a red jacket and sexy mesh top in the throwback image.
He captioned: 'Love this woman. Can't wait for my baby girl to come already.'
The couple - who fell pregnant and then got engaged just weeks into their romance - have been beset by reports of their tempestuous relationship.
Not the same address: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna still live in separate houses, according to UsWeekly
InTouch Weekly added that Rob is 'faking' the relationship to get his $2million salary for their spinoff Rob & Chyna - which may not be renewed for a second season due to his reclusive ways.
The publication claimed that Rob only wanted to be in Rob & Chyna - which momager Kris set up - because he needed the money.
They say that he also wanted to compete with his sisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie, who all have thriving careers.
See, we're great!: The pair put on a lovey-dovey display on Rob's Snapchat
Check me out: Meanwhile Chyna was showing off her new honey locks on Instagram
'Rob wanted to make more money even if it meant pretending to be in a loving relationship,' it was stated.
'They are scrambling to hide the truth about their messy, twisted relationship,' it was also claimed.
And Rob, who usually says it like it is, cannot come clean about the status of the relationship.
Loved up: They looked happy at their baby shower held in Woodland Hills on Sunday
'It would be too humiliating. The lie has gotten so out of control,' it was added.
Chyna apparently has no problem with fudging their relationship because it's all about the money for the former stripper who has a baby with Tyga.
'She wants to make millions from endorsement deals,' it was claimed. 'She's desperate to be as famous as the Kardashians.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers