Ashley James flaunts her long legs in thigh-high suede boots and sexy T-shirt dress as she steps out in style
She never fails to put together a stylish ensemble.
And Friday was no exception for Ashley James since the former Made In Chelsea star was looking better than ever when she stepped out in London, arriving at Hoxton Radio Studios for her radio show.
The reality star-turned-presenter, 29, highlighted her best assets, flaunting her long legs in a sexy pair of thigh-high suede boots.
Scroll down for video
Here she comes! Ashley James was looking better than ever when she stepped out in London, arriving at Hoxton Radio Studios on Friday morning for her radio show
Ashley teamed her daring boots with a baggy T-shirt dress, giving her look a casual vibe.
The stunner toted a candlyfloss pink handbag over one arm and added an on-trend choker with a gold buckle.
The blonde beauty wore her long blonde locks in a stylish half bun, and kept her make-up fresh and natural with just a hint of blusher and lipstick.
Laid back style: Ashley teamed her daring boots with a baggy T-shirt dress, giving her look a casual vibe
Ashley recently revealed she didn't always love her hourglass figure, and as a teenager she was so unhappy that she wanted to have a breast reduction.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the star admitted she got as far as having a consultation after finding her ample bust was being sexualised by her peers and even her teachers.
'When I was 15 me and my mum went for a consultation about a breast reduction just because I hated [my breasts],' she revealed.
On-trend: The blonde beauty wore her long blonde locks in a stylish half bun and toted a candlyfloss pink handbag over one arm
'But at the moment I don't think I would have cosmetic surgery... but I totally understand why people would. Each to their own.'
Ashley, who previously suffered from body dysmorphia, explained that she thinks the condition stemmed from the constant attention her chest received, as she explained: 'I think a lot of it comes from having big boobs.'
'I think there's a lot of judgement and sexualisation around boobs - but it's not like I've bought them - they're part of my body!' she continued.
'I tried to dress a lot frumpier and older than I was to avoid comments from boys and teachers even.'
Killer figure: Ashley recently revealed she didn't always love her hourglass shape, and as a teenager she was so unhappy that she wanted to have a breast reduction
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers