Naomie Harris shines bright in a beaded gown at BFI London Film Festival screening of Moonlight
Naomie Harris was certainly sparkling in the Moonlight on Thursday night, as she turned out for the red carpet screening of her new film.
The Skyfall actress shone bright in a colourful embroidered dress, topping off the look with cerise shoes as she walked the red carpet at Embankment Garden Cinema.
As one of the stand-out stars of the new 2016 drama, Naomie was keen to showcase the flick at 61st BFI London Film Festival.
Scroll down for video
Shine bright: Naomie Harris dazzled on the red carpet at the BFI London Film Festival on Thursday night, to showcase her new film Moonlight
Picking out one key shade from her rainbow garment, Naomie cleverly co-ordinated her lipstick with her colour pop footwear.
To bolster her beauty look, the stunning screen star wore her hair in retro waves that featured a high-gloss finish.
In the film, which is set in a rough Miami neighbourhood and chronicles one man's lifetime, Naomie plays Paula, his mother who is funding her growing drug habit with prostitution.
Colourful: She teamed cerise shoes with a bright, embroidered gown
Colour pop: Her cerise shoes clashed with the red carpet as she arrived
Rainbow display: She was the star of the night, keen to showcase her new film
On the evening, Naomie's co-stars were out in force, including Trevante Rhodes and Andre Holland.
Trevante plays Chiron and Andre plays Kevin, while musician Janelle Monáe plays a character named Teresa.
Janelle looked suitably cool on the red carpet, adding a masculine smartness to her ensemble with a tuxedo jacket and a bow tie.
On her lower half, Janelle's playful ensemble featured a tulle tutu skirt and delicate, super-flat shoes.
On the red carpet: Naomie was accompanied by Janelle Monae on the red carpet
Comfort first: She arrived in super-flat shoes, proving that heels were not needed to make an outfit complete
Bow-tiful: The cute shoes featured a bow design at her ankles
Finally, she offset her monochrome look with a bright red lipstick, ready to make an appearance in the hotly-anticipated flick.
It is the story of his struggle to find himself is told across three defining chapters in his life as he experiences the ecstasy, pain, and beauty of falling in love while grappling with his own sexuality.
Director Barry Jenkins also looked pleased to see his masterpiece head to the big screen.
Looking slick: Actor Trevante Rhodes looked super-cool in a mauve suit
Dapper chaps: Trevante and his co-star Andre Holland (right) were among the stars delighted to see the film on the big screen
Delighted: Director Barry Jenkins is responsible for bringing the film to the big screen
Cute twosome: Janelle and Naomie made quite the glamorous pair
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers