'They give me a right telling off': Liam Gallagher reveals his children berate him for taking drugs... and says he and Noel 'are not cool'
He still enjoys cigarettes and alcohol but has been cocaine-free for years.
Yet Liam Gallagher has revealed his children still berate him over his drug-fuelled past.
The former Oasis star, 44, said Gene, 15, Lennon, 17, and Molly, 18, all keep him in check.
Scroll down for video
Kept in check: Liam Gallagher has revealed his three children still berate him over his drug-fuelled past
Happy times: Liam arrives at Great Portland Street Hospital for the birth of his son Lennon in 1999
His new film Supersonic - an in-depth look at the life and music of Oasis - features him taking crystal meth.
Speaking at the premier in Manchester, he told the Mirror: 'My kids are going to be watching that and they will give me a right telling off.
'It's like, 'What the f***?'.'
In October 2009 Liam said he had stopped taking cocaine for the sake of his children.
He said: 'I've knocked all that on the head since last November. I've caned it for 20 years, and not just on the sauce but with all sorts.'
Boozy past: Liam drinks and smokes with his then girlfriend Nicole Appleton at the NME Carling Awards in 2001
Back in the day: Liam flicks ashes from his cigarette as he leaves Chicago's O'Hare Airport in 1996
Throwback: Liam puts on his jacket after an Oasis gig in London in 1996
'It doesn't work with kids, man. You wake up the next day after a session and you're looking for bits of your kids' homework and football boots. You're all over the place, it's rubbish.'
His new film features much of the conflict between Liam and Noel before it eventually forced the band to split.
But it also focuses on the brothers' good times, as Liam said: 'It's nice to remind people that we are a band and not a bunch of warring women.'
On the move: Liam with son Gene Gallagher and Noel's daughter Anais in 2000
Drug-fuelled past: His new film Supersonic - an in-depth look at the life and music of Oasis - features him taking crystal meth
Supersonic: His new film features much of the conflict between him and Noel before it eventually forced the band to split in 2009
But Liam also revealed that he and Noel - who was not at the premiere - are still at loggerheads: 'We are not cool. I'm cool and he ain't. But we will be cool at some point,' he said.
Liam is now dating Debbie Gwyther - his children are each from different previous relationships.
Supersonic will be released on 26 October.
New lady: Liam is now dating Debbie Gwyther, and the pair attended the special screening of Supersonic at Vue Leicester Square last week
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers