'I have no social life': Working mum-of-four Victoria Beckham admits she's too busy with homework and bathtime for friends
Most people worth £240million employ some help around the house.
But mother-of-four Victoria Beckham likes to look after her children herself - even at the expense of her social life.
The former Spice Girl, 42, raises Brooklyn, 17, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 11, and Harper, five, with husband David, 41.
On hand: Mother-of-four Victoria Beckham likes to look after her children herself - even at the expense of her social life
She told the Sunday People: 'I don't have a social life. My four children and David are my first priority. When there's a play on or a parent/teacher meeting, I'm there.'
'David and I are rarely away at the same time. We do the homework, the bathtime and the bedtime.
The fashion designer added that she takes Harper to school every day on her scooter, and waves her goodbye at the school gate.
'Paying someone to do those things for you to make your life easier isn't wrong but they're important to me.'
Victoria also said that she lies to David about attending meetings so she can sneak off and get some beauty treatment on her 'problem skin,' with her Chelsea skin specialist, Sarah Chapman.
Happy family: The Beckhams attend the premiere of The Class of 92 at Odeon West End in 2013
Loving mother: Victoria with her sons (L-R) Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn Beckham in 2012
But she said she would never have surgery on her face - despite having several breast enlargements - because she doesn't want to have a 25-year-old face when she's 70.
It seems Victoria has changed her views on paying for help, after she admitted in 2013 that she employs a nanny and a housekeeper, as well as a personal chef called Chris.
She said at the time: 'It's difficult juggling working, having the children, having a husband who travels. I do have a bit of help, I have a nanny, I can't do it all myself.
Victoria said: 'I don't have a social life. My four children and David are my first priority'
Father and daughter: David and daughter Harper Beckham attend a baseball game between the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2014
'I really enjoy being a mum, I love them and I'd do anything for them. But I also love what I do. I think anyone who says it's easy is lying.'
On Saturday, though, Victoria swapped her lavish lifestyle for the real world when she visited central Kenya.
The 41 year-old designer was joined by her teenage son, Brooklyn, 17, as they continued their UNAIDS charity mission in Africa.
Mercy mission: Victoria Beckham poses with Kenyan locals for Born Free Africa and UNAIDS
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers