'Big family affair': Kim Zolciak and husband Kroy treat their six kids to the fair and share the fun on Snapchat
It was family day for the Biermann's.
Kim Zolciak-Biermann and her husband Kroy Biermann took their brood of six children to the fair on Saturday.
The 38-year-old chronicled their trip to the outdoor kid-friendly event on her Snapchat.
Scroll down for video
But first a selfie! Kim Zolciak and her husband Kroy Biermann took their brood of six children to the fair on Saturday
The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star showed off her makeup and hair look for the family day at the fair while on the way.
The beauty revealed wavy tresses with pink lip gloss and smokey eye makeup beneath defined brows.
She also proudly told her Snapchat followers that she's rocking heels.
Kim revealed that the family of eight had to take two cars; she said: 'Big family affair tonight.'
Fun: The 38-year-old chronicled their trip to the outdoor kid-friendly event on her Snapchat; sons KJ, Kane and Kash with husband Kroy
Flawless: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star showed off her makeup and hair look for the family day at the fair while on the way
Devoted: Kroy carrying daughter Kaia with sons KJ and Kash nearby
Adding: 'We have to have a second car because we have so many d**n kids. Thank God Brielle drives.'
The Don't Be Tardy star is mom to six children; she has four children with her husband Kroy: Kroy 'KJ' Jr, five; Kash, four and twins Kaia and Kane, two.
She has two teenage daughters from previous relationships: Brielle, 19, and Ariana, 14.
Kim showed her three sons and Kroy enjoying the giant slide; she complimented her husband on his skills as a father in one snap.
Saddle up: Kim posted this cute Insta of her daughter riding a pony
Everyone's here! Brielle shared a laugh with sister Ariana and a friend
Making memories: Kim showed her three sons and Kroy enjoying the giant slide; KJ and Kash having some fun
Staying close: Kaia, two, was in her stroller for a bit before joining her brothers on rides
Kaia stayed with her mom for part of the time, later joining her brothers for a horse ride.
Her eldest child, Brielle, donned a plaid black and white shirt with a choker and sunglasses.
The teenager's outing comes just three days after her mom defended her against cyberbullies who commented on her looks.
Enjoying the day: Kaia stayed with her mom for part of the time, later joining her brothers for a horse ride
Taking a quick break! Kash (l) and Kane (r) had a lot of fun on the rides, including a giant slide
Doting mom: Kim shared clips on each of her kids trying out the slide; Kash pictured
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers