Tom Hardy cuts a rugged figure in padded jacket as he arrives at London's Wembley Arena for Bear Grylls: Endeavour
He is often seen looking dapper in a sharp suit.
But British actor Tom Hardy was clearly off-duty when he stepped out in London on Friday evening.
The critically-acclaimed performer, 39, cut a rugged figure as he attended Bear Grylls: Endeavour at Wembley Arena.
Scroll down for video
Relaxed: Tom Hardy was clearly off-duty when he stepped out in London on Friday evening
The handsome screen idol sported a padded coat with hood and high-neck collar for extra warmth, while wearing a military-style cap.
He matched the look with a pair of indigo jeans which he matched with a pristine pair of white and grey trainers.
Also brandishing his hipster beard, the London-born star appeared on fine form.
Handsome man: The critically-acclaimed performer, 39, cut a rugged figure as he attended Bear Grylls: Endeavour at Wembley Arena
Man of the moment: Bear Grylls takes to the stage in his latest live production
Smiling broadly for the camera, Tom was seemingly excited about the intrepid reporter's new live production.
Billed as a 'mind-blowing live action and adventure show that takes the audience on a hair-raising, immersive, theatrical expedition across the globe using state of the art video mapping technology and stunning special effects.'
Other guests included James Cracknell and his family, who was equally casual.
Wired up: The TV presenter was typically fearless as he entertained the crowds
Showman: Bear looked typically handsome and rugged during the production
Speaking about it, Bear recently said: 'I am so excited to see this show truly come to life, and to be able to take people on this incredibly inspiring journey of courage, heroism and survival against all the odds.
'With Endeavour we harness so much ground-breaking new technology to take the audience on a very intimate, immersive & at times terrifying journey through some of the greatest and most unknown feats of exploration.
'It is a truly uplifting experience this show, and I am so proud of it - and it reminds us all that at the heart of so many of mankind's greatest achievements and hair raising adventures is this one word: Endeavour.'
Action-packed: Bear leaps over a modern stage as he tells the story of the earth
Famous face: Other guests included James Cracknell and his family, who was equally casual
Looking good: The sportsman seemed to be excited about seeing the adventurer's new show
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers