Chelsea ready to make move for Lazio winger Felipe Anderson
- Manchester United failed to land the highly-rated winger last year
- President Claudio Lotito rejected a £50m offer from Old Trafford side
- The Brazilian has suffered a dip in form after a change of system by Lazio
Chelsea are monitoring Lazio winger Felipe Anderson.
The Brazilian was courted by Manchester United last year but a deal failed to materialise and the 23-year-old suffered a drop in form.
Anderson has also been used as a right wing-back in recent weeks with Lazio trying 3-5-2 system. He has a contract until 2020.
Brazilian winger Felipe Anderson has been moved into a wing-back role at Lazio
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has set his sights on the Lazio winger
The 23-year-old was part of the Brazil side that won the gold medal at the Rio Olympics this summer.
Antonio Conte has reportedly asked Chelsea to look into a January transfer.
Anderson plays primarily on the right wing and in recent weeks has been moved into a wing-back role in a 3-5-2 system.
He had been heavily linked with Manchester United, as Lazio President Claudio Lotito claimed he rejected a €50m offer from the Old Trafford side last year.
His contract runs to 2020, but Felipe Anderson recently changed his agent to Kia Joorabchian, who works closely with both Chelsea and Inter.
Most watched Sport videos
- Arturo Vidal scores impossible goal during training
- Bradford goalkeeper Colin Doyle substituted after three minutes
- Sky Sports viewer captures moment Klopp told off for swearing
- 'New Messi?': Celtic youth's 12 year old Karamoko Dembele
- Karamoko Dembele in action at the St Kevin's Boys Academy Cup 2016
- Arturo Vidal scores a brace for Chile during Copa America
- Jesse Lingard welcomes Paul Pogba to Manchester United
- Pep Guardiola speaks post match after Man City Spurs loss
- Pep Guardiola says Toure won't play until agent apologises
- Where's Spurs? Klopp has a map of the English clubs in his office
- Hilarious moment Jesse Lingard nearly breaks golf club
- Clashes erupt among fans after West Ham clash with Middlesbrough