Romelu Lukaku a doubt for Everton after injuring thigh in Belgium victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Everton play Premier League leaders Manchester City next weekend
- They could be without star striker Romelu Lukaku, who has a thigh injury
- Lukaku hurt himself in Belgium's 4-0 win over Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Bacary Sagna fears he has picked up a hamstring tear playing for France
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku is a fitness doubt for their game against Premier League leaders Manchester City next weekend with a thigh injury.
The 23-year-old was injured playing for Belgium on Friday in their 4-0 win over Bosnia-Herzegovina where he scored late on but also missed an easy chance which prompted boos from the home crowd.
Lukaku will have further scans on Saturday and is expected to sit out Belgium's qualifier with Gibraltar on Monday.
Romelu Lukaku is a fitness doubt for Everton against Premier League leaders Manchester City
The 23-year-old was injured on Friday in Belgium's 4-0 win over Bosnia-Herzegovina
He scored late on but also missed an easy chance which prompted boos from the home crowd
Talking to reporters after Friday's win he confirmed: 'I felt something but we will see.'
Manchester City have concerns over right back Bacary Sagna who fears he has a slight hamstring tear which he picked up France's win over Bulgaria.
The 33-year-old conceded a penalty, set up an equaliser, then went off injured for France in the opening 26 minutes of their 4-1 win.
Bacary Sagna fears he has a hamstring tear which he picked up France's win over Bulgaria
The 33-year-old right back conceded a penalty, set up an equaliser, then went off injured
Most watched Sport videos
- Arturo Vidal scores impossible goal during training
- Bradford goalkeeper Colin Doyle substituted after three minutes
- Sky Sports viewer captures moment Klopp told off for swearing
- 'New Messi?': Celtic youth's 12 year old Karamoko Dembele
- Karamoko Dembele in action at the St Kevin's Boys Academy Cup 2016
- Arturo Vidal scores a brace for Chile during Copa America
- Jesse Lingard welcomes Paul Pogba to Manchester United
- Pep Guardiola speaks post match after Man City Spurs loss
- Pep Guardiola says Toure won't play until agent apologises
- Where's Spurs? Klopp has a map of the English clubs in his office
- Hilarious moment Jesse Lingard nearly breaks golf club
- Clashes erupt among fans after West Ham clash with Middlesbrough