The ultimate Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! Slovakian 19-year-old bride wears £175,000 dress and is showered with gold during four-day wedding celebrations
- Video of Evka and Lukas' extravagant wedding in Slovakia has gone viral
- Slovakian bride wore a £175,000 dress and was showered with gold
- The four-day wedding celebrations cost £30,000, it was reported
A 19-year-old Slovakian sported a £175,000 dress and was showered with gold during an extravagant four-day wedding celebration.
The video of Evka and Lukas' nuptials in Slovakia has gone viral on the web in eastern Europe and Russia.
In the ultimate Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, the bride had gold and money thrown at her.
A 19-year-old Slovakian sported a £175k dress during her wedding to Lukas in a gypsy wedding
The newly wed couple enjoy their extravagant wedding celebrations in Slovakia
The bride, Evka, had hundreds of Euro notes thrown at her during the celebrations
The bride entered the ceremony to music and had Euro notes stuck to her dress
The bride wipes a tear from her eye as she became emotional during the glittering celebration
She wore huge finger rings and her white dress with golden embroidery cost £175,000.
A guest said: 'The wedding celebration lasted for four days and cost a modest 35,000 euro (£30,375).'
The report highlighted the 'very sweet moment' Evka and her 20-year-old groom 'seemingly alone except of the camera, count the wads of money in a very business-like manner'.
It added: 'Musicians and waiters were paid hundreds of euro in tips.'
The bride shows off her £175,000 dress in what was the ultimate gypsy wedding in Slovakia
The report highlighted the 'very sweet moment' Evka and her 20-year-old groom 'seemingly alone except of the camera, count the wads of money in a very business-like manner'
Slovakia's census in 2011 showed there were 105,738 Romani people in the country, which equates to two per cent of the population.
They are the second-largest ethnic minority in Slovakia after Hungarians, and live mostly in the eastern parts of the country.
The bride leaves her house in Slovakia in her expensive dress for her special day
The newly wed couple during their first dance of the glitzy wedding celebrations in Slovakia
The bride had Euro notes stuck to her as she departed the ceremony in Slovakia
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.