'Best day of our lives!' Cheyenne Jackson and husband Jason Landau welcome home newborn twins Willow and Ethan
Cheyenne Jackson and his husband of two years, Jason Landau, became the fathers of newborn fraternal twins on Friday.
The 41-year-old American Horror Story star uploaded an Instagram photo in which side by side photos showed himself and Landau embracing their new babies.
His caption revealed they'd had a little boy and a little girl, gushing: 'Best day of our lives. We will never recover. Welcome to the world our beautiful Willow and Ethan.'
'Welcome to the world': On Friday, actor Cheyenne Jackson and his husband of two years Jason Landau became the fathers of fraternal twins, an event both commemorated on Instagram
On Saturday, as his first day with his children rolled on, he continued to offer updates to his Instagram followers.
A black and white close-up of Ethan's lips was captioned: 'My son's mouth is magic.' Shortly thereafter, the Broadway star posted a black and white photo of Willow, whose eyes were tightly shut but whose mouth formed a smile so wide it dimpled her cheeks.
'I never knew how much I needed my daughter's dimples,' he effused in his caption.
Not to be outdone, Landau posted a few photos of his own throughout Saturday.
'My son's mouth is magic': On Saturday, Jackson shared a close-up of his son Ethan's lips
'I never knew how much I needed my daughter's dimples': He also posted an adorable picture of his new daughter Willow
On Friday night, he'd uploaded the picture duo as his husband, writing: 'Today my husband and I brought our son and daughter into this world. Willow and Ethan just made us the happiest people and so thankful to now start our lives together as a family.'
The next day, he posted black and white 'Day 1' photos of each child fast asleep and wearing a knit cap.
Landau and Jackson, who according to People met whilst they were both in rehab for alcoholism, got engaged in February 2014 and were married that September.
The 30 Rock guest star had previously been married to Monte Lapka from 2011 to 2013. According to the New York Times, the pair had been together since 1999.
'#Ethan': On Saturday, Landau also shared a photo of baby Ethan, who was fast asleep
'And his sister wanted to say hello as well': He followed it up with his own photo of Willow sleeping
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers