'I'd like to punch him in the face': Robert De Niro goes off script and slams Donald Trump in 'non-partisan' political testimony video
- Video of legendary actor Robert De Niro slamming Donald Trump surfaced
- The clip was filmed by non-partisan group called #VoteYourFuture
- Organization was filming celebrities for video to get people to go vote
- De Niro's and other celebrities were asked 'What do you care about?'
- In De Niro's clip he went off on tangent ranting about GOP nominee
- Called Trump a 'dog' who 'is blatantly stupid' and 'wants to punch him'
When it comes to Donald Trump, Robert De Niro didn't mince words.
While filming a political testimony video for a non-partisan group called #VoteYourFuture, the legendary actor was asked a question that all participants were asked: 'What do you care about?'
De Niro said what he cares about is the direction of the country - but to make that point, he had a few choice words for Trump.
'I mean, he's so blatantly stupid. He's a punk. He's a dog. He's a pig. He's a con, a bulls*** artist. A mutt who doesn't know what he's talking about,' De Niro says.
A video clip of Robert De Niro (pictured) slamming Donald Trump while filming a political testimony video for non-partisan group has surfaced
In the clip, De Niro was asked a question that all participants were asked: 'What do you care about?' He then launched into a rant calling Trump a 'dog' and a 'con'
As the minute-long clip continues, De Niro continues to hurl insults at the Republican presidential nominee.
'He doesn't do his homework, doesn't care. He thinks he's gaming society. He doesn't pay his taxes.
'He's an idiot. Colin Powell said it best, he's a national disaster. He's an embarrassment to this country.
'It makes me so angry that this country has gotten to this point, that this fool, this bozo has wound up where he has,' De Niro continues.
'He talks how he wants to punch people in the face. Well, I'd like to punch him in the face,' De Niro says in the clip
De Niro has been an outspoken supporter of Hillary Clinton and said he thinks she has paid her dues
By the video's halfway mark De Niro still hasn't mentioned Trump by name but continues to throw pointed attacks at him.
'He talks how he wants to punch people in the face. Well, I'd like to punch him in the face.
'This is somebody that we want for president? I don't think so. What I care about is the direction of this country. And what I'm very, very worried about is that it might go in the wrong direction with someone like Donald Trump.
'If you care about your future, vote for it,' he says as the video finishes.
The clip was made public on Friday and most of the rant didn't make it in to the official #VoteYourFuture video.
De Niro doesn't mention Trump (pictured) by name until the end of the clip, but it is clear who he is addressing throughout
Only two lines of De Niro's - none of which came from the rant - made it in to the final star-studded video, which features celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio, Julia Roberts, Olivia Wilde, Kendall Jenner among dozens of other famous famous.
De Niro has been an outspoken supporter of Hillary Clinton.
'I think that she's paid her dues. She has earned the right to be president and the head of the country at this point. It's that simple,' De Niro said, according to CBS News.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers