Right royal romantics: Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander flirt up a storm during their tour of Colombia
- Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander arrived in Bagota today
- They visited the presidential palace Casa de Narino this afternoon
- Met with president Juan Manuel Santos and his wife María Clemencia Rodríguez Múnera
Queen Maxima is well known for her enthusiastic approaches to her engagements, but today the Dutch royal seemed to be in particularly high spirits as she was joined by her husband.
He may have been absent during her last few engagements but King Willem-Alexander was all smiles as he joined his wife for a trip to Bagota, Columbia.
The royal spouses were seen flirting up a storm as they met with Columbian president Juan Manuel Santos during their visit today.
Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands were pictured flirting up a storm this afternoon after arriving in Bogota, Columbia
A cheerful King Willem, 49, addressed his well wishers with a speech upon their arrival but he wasn't without a little help.
A mischievous Maxima, 45, was on hand to hold his microphone for him laughing all the way as she did so.
The Argentinian born queen is rarely seen without a beloved hat and today she proved that old habits die hard as she stepped out in a wide brimmed creation.
Rarely seen without her beloved hat Queen Maxima displayed her usual wide-brimmed Millinary this afternoon
A mischievous Maxima was on hand to hold her husband's microphone for him as he delivered a speech at the presidential palace
The couple met with president Juan Manuel Santos and his wife María Clemencia Rodríguez Múnera (pictured together, right) at the Casa de Narino this afternoon
She paired her blush pink millinary with a flurry of nude accessories and her eye for detail even saw the queen match her pearl earrings to her hat pin.
Always with an eye for coordination she complemented her white lace top with a baby pink pencil skirt for her engagement today.
The king looked dapper in his navy suit and silk blue tie as he accompanied his wife to the Casa de Narino this afternoon.
Her eye for detail even saw the queen match her pearl earrings to her hat pin and brooch
As usual the Dutch royals were greeted by dozens of well wishers during their engagement, who they were happy to wave to
Maxima enjoyed a stroll through the grounds of the historic building with the president's wife María Clemencia Rodríguez Múnera.
Today marks Maxima's third engagement this week having stepped out solo twice this week.
On Wednesday the queen of the Netherlands attended the opening of the Anna Pavlovna exhibit in Apeldoorn.
The friendly royal greeted the president with a handshake and a smile upon their arrival
Maxima enjoyed a strole through the grounds of the historic building with the president's wife María Clemencia Rodríguez Múnera
On Tuesday the mother-of-four stepped out in Rotterdam for the opening of the Fifth European Nursing Congress.
Maxima appeared her usual vivacious self as she laughed and beamed as she arrived at the conference that addresses scientific research and innovations in elderly care.
Her presence shines a light on the hot-button issues for older people including prevention of illness, homecare, hospital care, long-term care mental health, rehabilitation and transitional care.
Today marks Maxima's third engagement this week as on wednesday she visited the opening of the Anna Pavlovna exhibit in Apeldoorn
On Tuesday Maxima visisted Rotterdam today for the fifth European Nursing Congress
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers