Kim Kardashian calls in special forces veterans to find mastermind behind £8.5m gems raid and ensure she is never a victim again
- Reality TV star Kim, 35, and husband Kanye West are beefing-up security
- Special forces brought in to make Kim feel safer while Kanye investigates
- During raid on apartment in Paris, jewelry snatched include £3.2m ring
- French Police have launched probe and believe it could be an inside job
Kim Kardashian has called in special forces veterans to help protect her and find the mastermind behind the attack she suffered in Paris.
Reality TV star Kim, 35, has called the security experts to help her feel safe again after £8.5million worth of jewels and other belongings were stolen from her.
During the terrifying break-in a gang wearing police armbands forced their way up to Kim's apartment at the Hotel Particulier Pourtales, before holding a gun to her head and tying her up.
Kim Kardashian has called in special forces veterans to help protect her and find the mastermind behind the attack she suffered in Paris
As details emerged of how Kim was tailed in the days preceding the robbery, the star told close friends how she feared she would be raped by her attackers
They made out with a stash that included her £3.2million engagement ring.
Kim's husband, rapper Kanye West, is now said to be desperate to find out who was responsible for the robbery and has decided to take things into his own hands, reveals the Sunday Mirror.
He is also is said to be hiring look-a-likes in a bid to to act as decoys and keep his family's location private.
A source said: 'They've [Kim and Kanye] decided to use their own experts as part of their security overhaul. Some of them have worked for the world's top intelligence agencies. If anyone can get to the bottom of what went on, these guys will.'
Kim's bodyguard Pascal Duvier, 43, has since come into criticism for leaving the social media star on her own.
Duvier was out at the L'Arc nightclub with her sisters Kourtney and Kendall less than two miles away when the robbery took place.
Police stand guard outside the Paris apartment were Kim was robbed in the early hours of Monday morning
Kim has reportedly told friends that she does not blame him for the crime. There is no suggestion Duvier had any involvement or that he is under any suspicion.
However, It has since be revealed that his German ProtectSecurity firm, which has run security for a host of stars from Kim's husband to the Black Eyed Peas, has racked up debts totalling €1,093,518 (£961,296) - leaving him filing for bankruptcy ten weeks ago.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers