And you thought mummy bloggers were organised: Legendary ladies' man Shane Warne reveals he does his 'best work late at night' and plans two years ahead to keep in touch with his children
- Shane Warne uses three whiteboards to keep in touch with his kids
- The father-of-three meticulously plans his movements years in advance
- The whiteboards allow his teenage children to track his movements
- Warne also remains friendly with his ex-girlfriends and former wife Simone
He is best known as a leg-spinning larrikin and legendary ladies' man.
But cricketing hero Shane Warne has revealed he is also a dedicated father who would give the most organised parents a run for their money.
The father-of-three admitted he planned to the point of near-obsession to maintain relationships with daughters Brooke, 19, Summer, 15, and son Jackson, 17.
Scroll down for video
Dedicated: Shane Warne has revealed how he plans meticulously to keep in touch with Jackson (left), Brooke (second from left) and Summer (right)
Organised: Warne uses matching whiteboards so his children Jackson (left), Summer (middle) and Brooke (right) can keep track of him
Warne, 47, used three matching whiteboards to plan his jet-setting movements almost two years in advance.
One whiteboard is kept with ex-wife and his children's mother, Simone Callahan, while the other two are set-up at Warne's bachelor pads in Melbourne and London.
The whiteboards - which are already full up until February 2018 - carry details of Warne's diary and allow his children to keep track of him wherever he is in the world.
'I'm a very planned person,' Warne told The Sunday Telegraph.
'I know exactly where I'm meant to be – hence the whiteboard.'
In addition to the whiteboard, Warne said he kept a notebook next to his bed so he could scribble down new business ideas, doing his 'best work late at night.'
Friendly: Warne does his best to keep a good relationship with ex-wife Simone Callahan (left), the mother of his three children
Stay in touch: Warne also admitted that he had a friendly relationship with former fiancée Liz Hurley (right)
The serial playboy said that he kept in touch with most of his former flames.
In particular, he has remained friendly with ex-wife Simone Callahan, ex-fiancée Liz Hurley and most recently, DJ Emily Scott, who he dated in 2014.
The secret to keeping in touch with Ms Callahan, despite their much-publicised rocky romance, Warne said, was to never use their children to win arguments.
He added that putting his children first was more important than squabbling over assets or how much time he deserved to spend with them.
Happy family: Shane's children Brooke (left), Jackson (second from right) and Summer (right), are well-grounded according to the sports star, who attributes this to his healthy relationship with their mother Simone
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers