Scarlet woman! Mary-Kate Olsen dons long and bright red coat as she's spotted out in New York
There was absolutely no way you could miss her, given her stylish choice of attire.
Mary-Kate Olsen put on a colourful show in a bright red overcoat when she left The Greenwich Hotel in the Tribeca neighbourhood of New York on Wednesday afternoon.
The 30-year-old teamed the glorious garment with black trousers and black flat sandals as she made her way to a waiting car.
Simply chic: Mary-Kate Olsen put on a colourful show in a bright red overcoat when she left The Greenwich Hotel in the Tribeca neighbourhood of New York on Wednesday afternoon
The actress and fashion entrepreneur styled her blonde hair in two fish-tail plaits that draped over her shoulders.
And she donned a pair of round, celebrity must-have sunglasses - although if she was hoping to go incognito her red coat pretty much blew that idea.
Mary-Kate accessorised with two long gold chains with pendants and a brown leather handbag that she threw over her shoulder.
Making her get-away: The 30-year-old teamed the glorious garment with black trousers and black flat sandals as she made her way to a waiting car
She and her twin sister Ashley made a fortune from their careers as actresses, starting from childhood.
In 2012, they gave up acting and branched out into fashion design with their own brands, upscale The Row plus Elizabeth & James and the more affordable lines, Olsenboye and StyleMint.
In her personal life, Mary-Kate is coming up to her first wedding anniversary.
Can't miss her: She donned a pair of round, celebrity must-have sunglasses - although if she was hoping to go incognito her red coat pretty much blew that idea
Last November she tied the knot with 47-year-old French banker Olivier Sarkozy at a private residence in New York.
The half brother of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Olivier is 18-years-older than his wife.
The couple have been together since May 2012.
Fashionista sisters: She and twin Ashley gave up acting in 2012 and branched out into fashion design with their own brands, upscale The Row plus Elizabeth & James and more affordable lines, Olsenboye and StyleMint
Go for a pair of Oliver Peoples x The Row sunnies like Mary-Kate
Mary-Kate Olsen stepped out in New York looking uber chic in her autumnal ensemble.
The Row designer looked sensational in her red coat and black trousers that she paired with a flat strappy black sandal. We love her alligator bag too! All from her line with her sister Ashley.
The mogul also styled her look with round sunglasses from her brands collaboration with Oliver Peoples.
Shop them via the link on the right or shop our more affordable alternatives below.
We love the BP shades at only $12!
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers