Scott Disick takes son Mason to the pumpkin patch... as Kardashians keep a low profile following Kim's Paris
With just weeks to go until Halloween arrives, Scott Disick lifted his son Mason's spirits with a trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday.
The 33-year-old reality star was spotted holding hands with his eldest child, six, who carried a brand new, boxed-up toy in Malibu.
It comes amid a trying period for the Kardashians, as they have beefed up security following Kim's horrifying heist ordeal in Paris.
Family matters: Scott Disick held hands with his son Mason, six, as they spent some quality time together in Malibu on Saturday
Mason wore a striped pair of shorts and a grey graphic shirt with the Mr. Happy character.
His father, meanwhile, kept it casual and sporty in black shorts, a grey top, trainers, and a sweatshirt wrapped around his waist.
Scott, who's estranged from his children's mother Kourtney Kardashian, had his hair slicked back as he accessorized with a flashy gold watch, a necklace, and a pair of sunglasses.
Having a blast! During their pit stop at the pumpkin patch, Mason got in a bit of an adrenaline rush as his father pushed him on the swing set
Keeping it casual! Disick donned black shorts, a grey top, trainers, and a sweatshirt wrapped around his waist
During their stop at the pumpkin patch, Mason got in a bit of an adrenaline rush as his father gently pushed him on the swing set.
The youngster had a huge smile on his face as he enjoyed a ride on the swing.
Scott quenched his thirst with a cool beverage while strolling through the patch.
Yum: Scott quenched his thirst as he carried a cool beverage while strolling through the patch
The family have kept a low-profile ever since Kim's incident, although Scott and Kim's half-sister Kylie Jenner have been seen out this past week.
During the audacious heist in Paris, that ended with robbers getting away with $11 million-worth of jewelry, reality star Kim reportedly 'begged for her life' and told the gunmen she had children at home.
A spokesperson told DailyMail.com she was 'badly shaken but physically unharmed'.
She apparently decided to take the kids and return to LA without her husband because she feels safer there.
She has also bailed on all upcoming appearances while the family's E! reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been put 'on hold indefinitely.'
Getting a breather: The Kardashians have kept a low-profile ever since Kim's incident, however Scott and Kylie Jenner have been seen out in the days following the robbery
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers