Pretty woman in Malibu! Julia Roberts cheers on children at soccer match with husband Danny Moder
Julia Roberts seems happiest of all playing the role of soccer mom.
The 48-year-old Oscar winner looked to be having a wonderful time watching her children play in a match in Malibu on Saturday.
Her husband of 14 years, Danny Moder, was also on hand snapping shots of the action.
Scroll down for video
Pretty happy: Julia Roberts, 48, cheered on her children at a soccer match Saturday in Malibu
The Money Monster actress was prepared for the sun, as she wore a straw hat and sunglasses with a plaid scarf, a denim button-up shirt layered over a white one, blue denim cutoff shorts and brown clogs.
The Closer star carried a striped brown straw basket choc full of goodies for her family as she set up a spot to camp out.
She plopped down in the shade of a large blue umbrella, as Moder milled around with a high-powered camera.
Made in the shade: The My Best Friend's Wedding stunner chatted with her hubby Danny Moder, 47, as he snapped shots of the sporty fun
Showing support: Julia provided a reassuring presence at the competition, with Moder nearby
Moder, a 47-year-old cinematographer, sported a shaggy, furry brown beard as he captured the action.
He rounded out his get-up with a black mesh cap, a grey t-shirt, green shorts, and blue and black sneakers.
Moder and the Pretty Woman star have three kids: twins Hazel and Phinnaues, 11, and Henry, nine.
Hollywood hug: The A-lister is a hands-on mom to twins Hazel and Phinnaus, 11, and Henry, nine
Packin' it in: The happy family walked off the field after a full day of soccer fun
The two - who met working on the 2001 adventure comedy The Mexican with Brad Pitt and the late James Gandolfini - have collaborated on a number of projects, including last year's crime drama Secret in Their Eyes.
Julia told ET last year that having her spouse on hand during the production of the film, which co-starred Chiwetel Ejiofor and Nicole Kidman, inspired her work in front of the cameras.
'This was a collaboration where I realized that if he hadn't been there, I don't think I could have fashioned together the performance that I wanted to,' she said.
The Notting Hill actress added that 'it's always kind of nerve-wracking' for her to work around him, as she presses to be her absolute best.
'He's my husband,' she said, 'and I want him to think I'm awesome.'
Steady presence: The A-list beauty and her spouse, pictured here in Malibu last month, are regulars at their kids' sporting events
United front: The show business couple, seen here in Malibu last year, has maintained a happy union since 2002
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers